I've been on neo for 33 months

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
I have watched it fall. Neo in my newbie days was fun and items cheap and it seemed like a good place even the boards. *sigh* those were the good old days. Then people started to become not nice to others calling them n00bs if they were a little different and used chatspeak. Then the REAL n00bs came: the ones that asked for paintbrushs,pretending to be famous people. Then the Fcer's came bullying people who they thought did not fit up to their list of good people. The worst thing I ever read about a n00b hurting was this:N00b: $2. Brand-new car: $20,000. Watching n00bs get hit by cars: Priceless.© 2004-firestorm871 and yes that was the usernames siggy. How can anyone find humor in something like that. No matter how annoying n00bs are that siggy was uncalled for. I then stopped going to the boards and withdrew from neo. Its once fun place had turned in to a voilent place. I miss my youth there. :eek:

pearlykitty I still go on neopets just not the chat boards. I don't want to tell anyone my username so I can protect myself from people sending me hate mail because they don't like what I have to say. Pm me if you want to know it.

I still get on neo every know and then, I used to live on the Help Chat, but it got annoying with the report happy people, you could hardly post anything, i basically get on for my guild, my username is Dp_GuY and my link to my other account is on this userlookup

Thats exactly why I hate neopets. The admins there are complete idiots and don't do anything. so they freeze a account, the person can just make another!

I stopped going on Neopets because it's gotten so bad. Play on PowerPets now, which is something like Neopets.

I play on both neopets and powerpets :D Anyway I know about neopets and the n00bs i've been on for like 2 years. People are just strict about chatspeak I used to do it then I stopped. On there I've seen and heard everything thing about n00bs I know it can be violent but sadly that is just the way neo is on the message boards :D It's like a jungle out there :D

Neopets used to be fun, maybe a year and a half or two or three years ago. Now it's getting commercialized, everything is inflated to ridiculously high prices NP-wise, the people on the boards are intolerable and there just isn't as much fun in it anymore. I still have several accounts over there and pop in from time to time, but it's really lost its appeal. :D

Neopets used to be fun, maybe a year and a half or two or three years ago. Now it's getting commercialized, everything is inflated to ridiculously high prices NP-wise, the people on the boards are intolerable and there just isn't as much fun in it anymore. I still have several accounts over there and pop in from time to time, but it's really lost its appeal. :D
::nods:: Yup! Its so annoying!

Yeah. I've been on since it first started- can't find my first-ever account though... I still remember when an X-Mas PB was 6-7k... nowadays I stay away from the chat boards, stick to my guild, ignore hate mail, and avoid scammers. but the Admin there is HORRID, I agree. freezing me 'cause some dude didn't understand that I was running a Gallery and reported me... --; I swear, they rarely look at what people are reporting you for now-a-days... --;

-Shadowed Suit

I used to play neopets... Who knows how long I have been there... let me check **opens new window to check...* 4 years... HA HA HA!

Anyways, yea... Soemthing prevents me from doing games and stuff... most likley a firewall with Norton... so I do not play anymore since I can't do anything... eve616 is my main account.

3 painted pets

332 items in my deposit box...105 in store

310,896 neopoints

A guild that is comitted to downloading which probably has no members LOL ok... so there r 3 members...

53400 NP in the stockmarket as of now...

2 beauty contest wins...

I can't think of much else to say about my main account...

Neopets was fun tho... I miss it every once and a while!

Oh yea... and I am sure my pets are dying... seeing as though my firewall will not allow me to feed them LMAO! Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i been playing neopets in total for about 4 years ive gotten frozen many times for having contests in my guild. im sorry but thats the only thing that makes them fun! any how.. i remember when on neopets if signed up for one of their sponsors you get a free pass to the rainbow pool and you could change your pet to anything! now they give you 100np and paint brushes are impossible to get. now you have to pay 10 games a day just to get decent items. want a cool guild? check out my user look up= susanmartos its for girls only though!

one time on neopets i got reported for "insulting or using bad language" so i emailed them i was like what the heck are you talking about then they emailed me back saying my account was frozen for "having contests in my guild"

i've been playing neopets for 51 months it says, so .. over 4 years. it was way cooler in the beginning... remember when there was ONE games room instead of 4? and they had like a little shelf thing with the little icons of the games? and there weren't any other worlds and it was so darn confusing as to why they had the 'Explore' button because there wasn't anywhere else to explore?!?! oh the good ole' days...

i never spent much time on the boards there though... unless it was to laugh at how ridiculous everyone acted.

i still play whenever i get online, i can't get over my neopets addiction... usually it's just the Daily Freebies and the games that give massive NP. (and my favorite games :) ) for some reason i'm obsessed with getting NP but i'm really bad at it. MEH oh well :lol:

it's sad. I still go there but not much as I did 3 years ago. Beopl are rude on neo these days.

Draik Eggs used to be so cheap! Now they are 1,700,000 :p I have a Draik that I got from a Draik Egg for 1,300,000 with the help of my friend. I now have 1,330,000 NP because my friend lent me 730,000 but it isn't enough. My username is heather_is_a_feather and I have won the Picture Competition 3 times! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back