Photo
- - - - -

Connecting with my friend

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hurkui

• hurkui user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 October 2004 - 06:20 PM ( #1 )

we have connected alot and it still stays on 4 faces? we both have a Ichigotchi? do we have to be adults to get hearts in your friendship level? if not can someone help?

Replies

Views

Started

10 Oct 2004

Last Post

11 Oct 2004

pearlykitty

• pearlykitty user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 10 October 2004 - 06:52 PM ( #2 )

i asked about this a few days ago too. . .i keep on cnnecting was was my ichigotchi( but now a kuhipatchi :lol: ) and my hinotamatchi.. . but they never o past 4 happy faces. .. i kinda think that it maybe has a maxium levl for each satage. .. so maybe the relationship level will raise wehn i connect my tamagotchis when they evolve as adults. .but not sure if im right. .. :o

Confetti

• confetti user photo

Posted 10 October 2004 - 07:26 PM ( #3 )

I believe only Adults can go past 4 happy faces. Because, Adults can only have babies. And past four faces, they begin to be lovers, and eventually produce an offspring.

That's only my logical guess. (:

pearlykitty

• pearlykitty user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 10 October 2004 - 08:18 PM ( #4 )

oic. .. thats cool! thanks. .. my hinotamatchi will be evolving tommorrow. so hopefully they can connect together as adults. . .

De_knapste

• de-knapste user photo

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:04 AM ( #5 )

I believe only Adults can go past 4 happy faces. Because, Adults can only have babies. And past four faces, they begin to be lovers, and eventually produce an offspring.

That's only my logical guess. (:

:ph34r:
This is correct. I have produced al lot of offspring with adult connexion tama's but only when they are older than 7 years they can fall in love with each other. You emediately see a heart between the two tama's and then you know that they are in love. Then you will see that after a few meetings they will be engaged and the girl tama wil have two babies. One goes to the father and the other one stays with mum. So thats the storie.

:D