i hate neopets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinotamatchi77

Reaction score
first there came tamagotchis, then years later came pokemon. now neopets? i hate neopets! they try to copy tamagotchis and pokemon! i like pokemon and tamas but i HATE neopets! they are wannabees! they try to copy pokemon by haveing a battle dome!they try to fight like pokemon! neopets are C-O-R-N-Y! B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like Neopets either. But there was a thread allready like this. Maybe a guide should close this and go to the other topic to disscus this.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEOPETS IS SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUM AND STUPID

by the way im the one who already made a topic like this

~tama2tama4~

it gets soooooo annoying when ive had my account for a really long time and i like my pets, but now i dont go on as much because i get reported to the neopets team a feww times because i click on something without nowing it and then panik that i might get my account frozen!!! ;) :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: If it happened to me i would totally HATE neopets, but i just think its okay. :)

If you really don't like neopets, you should just not go on, instead of yelling and screaming at people who like it. I have an account on neopets, but I don't really go on anymore. Mostly because I forget about it, go on tamatalk instead, or I am just too busy for it. But I don't hate it.

I HATE NEOPETS ITS STUPID POINTLESS BORING AND BAD SECIRITY THINGO!! SOME ONE HACKED INTO MI ACCOUNT!! WATS THE POINT OF GOING THERE??? U CAN GET A PET OR TAMA!! sorry Dr@g@n i just had to scream out mi hatred 4 neopets

I always tell myself to not post in these topics, but... If you hate neopets so much, why are you in Neotalk? :furawatchi: Why not PM some of your other neo-hating friends and talk to them about it? :unsure: I like Neopets, but I don't want to start a fight. I'm saying all of this with a smile on my face. :ph34r: <_< :wacko:

lol. <_< :furawatchi: :lol: I like neopets, but I don't think they're better than tamagotchi. :wacko:

PS

I like your avvie! :unsure: :ph34r:

I sorta find Neopets boring now, and too commercial. But it's OK. I don't use it any more though...

I love neopets! Saying that right in front of my face hurts my feelings! Everyone has differant opinions you know! Some of you are just saying this because you aren't very good at it! You do not know how to get throphies, gain neopoints, stuff like that! But when you understand it, it will be REALLY fun! It is NOT pointless, OR boring! You are not even giving neopets a chance! Click around, see what happens! Ask people for help if you don't understand! Just don't scream and yell to everybody! I don't mind you hating it, just DON'T say that in my face okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back