Virtual Pet LCD Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connectionrules

Reaction score
Okay, so, Today I recently purchased a Virtual Pet Angel (Not Tamagotchi Angel). So far, I im ok with it. Its a Multi pet, and it kinda lets you know. On the box (I think) and in the instructions (Witch were'nt very detailed), it says "Pet" or "Animal". In a way, its like the Tamagotchi Mini, because, so far, he does'nt play games. All it does is show a little arm go up and down lifting a Weight. That doesn't fill anything up in the status thingy. You can feed it. Then in the food menu, you can feed it a snack, wich, fulls up a heart Meter wich meens Health. You clean up poop, Turn out lights, give Medicine to fill up another Meter called Medical. Then theres another thing and its a book. It fills up its Education Meter. Supposedly, you can make friends. How do you do that with no Connector? Then again, i just started an just over an Hour ago, so, maybe a nother Pet comes to play! Supposedly you can Battle. It supposed to go through stages of life-Gestation (Baby, I'm guessing) Making Friends, Falling in Love and Finally, Marrige.

Some of the Animals you can choose from are, Cat, Bat, Girl Boy, Mouse, Dinosaur thing, and A LOT more. Well not too many, but, you catch my drift!

So far, its pretty good. I choose the Dinosaur thing. I'll tell you more later, bye!

Okay, so. I left my dino at home and he died. So I started a new one, the bat...the time messed up...ooops... so now I have the Turtle... or tortise, I choose TORTISE :D . Note, Time on this is slow, the pet goes to bed at 9:00PM, Don't Know when wakes up (After 8:00AM) Transforms in its sleep, Ages in it's sleep, Meters empty in its slepp, and doesn't need a lot of care. I figured out what the Weight and arm is for. It looses weight! It doesn't fill a meter, just loses weight :) .

Tell you more later, bye!

Okay, so, Today I recently purchased a Virtual Pet Angel (Not Tamagotchi Angel). So far, I im ok with it. Its a Multi pet, and it kinda lets you know. On the box (I think) and in the instructions (Witch were'nt very detailed), it says "Pet" or "Animal". In a way, its like the Tamagotchi Mini, because, so far, he does'nt play games. All it does is show a little arm go up and down lifting a Weight. That doesn't fill anything up in the status thingy. You can feed it. Then in the food menu, you can feed it a snack, wich, fulls up a heart Meter wich meens Health. You clean up poop, Turn out lights, give Medicine to fill up another Meter called Medical. Then theres another thing and its a book. It fills up its Education Meter. Supposedly, you can make friends. How do you do that with no Connector? Then again, i just started an just over an Hour ago, so, maybe a nother Pet comes to play! Supposedly you can Battle. It supposed to go through stages of life-Gestation (Baby, I'm guessing) Making Friends, Falling in Love and Finally, Marrige.
Some of the Animals you can choose from are, Cat, Bat, Girl Boy, Mouse, Dinosaur thing, and A LOT more. Well not too many, but, you catch my drift!

So far, its pretty good. I choose the Dinosaur thing. I'll tell you more later, bye!
Woah,

Those seem cool! I may consider purchasing a couple of them.

-Darkcore

Latest posts

Back