Yellow Ninja Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna-Lee999

Reaction score
OMG just about 2 minutes ago i went to check on my tamagotchi and mine had evolved into a yellow ninja dude, YELLOW! B) B) B) B) B) B) can somewon please tell me what is hapening ohh and i have never dropped i dont drink or smoke and can someone pelase reply this time i need help!

Is anyone gunna help me i mean i am dieing here u are all probably thinking that i am lieing cause of that story about that balck tamagotchi but please help me, i am sitting at me desk straining at the moment! B) B) B) B) B) B)

I know there is no colour but it is like it hands and feet and some of its head is actually yellow and it is not the light setting cause i moves in different possitions and it stayed the same!

is it an akai? i would say it's a glitch but it's yellow and a glitch couldn't make it function to be yellow. the only other possibility is that you're lying but i believe you.

OMG just about 2 minutes ago i went to check on my tamagotchi and mine had evolved into a yellow ninja dude, YELLOW! B) :) B) B) B) :) can somewon please tell me what is hapening ohh and i have never dropped i dont drink or smoke and can someone pelase reply this time i need help!
yellow ninja are you sure

OMG just about 2 minutes ago i went to check on my tamagotchi and mine had evolved into a yellow ninja dude, YELLOW! :lol: :( ;) :ph34r: :wacko: :) can somewon please tell me what is hapening ohh and i have never dropped i dont drink or smoke and can someone pelase reply this time i need help!
i think you *accidentally* did the *cheat sorta thing* and then it became a half of 2 tamagotchis.

must be.

its the only thing i can think of.

Well, thats what i can think of for a tamagotchi connexion V2. dont know about other tamagotchis :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back