tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignisa

Reaction score
Yay both my V2 tamas evolved yesterday!

FLORA- Shiroputchitchi -> Marutchi -> Young Mametchi :furawatchi:

MARLY- Putchitchi -> Kinakomotchi -> Ichigotchi

They are both doing fine, I was worried about their training points as they each only had two yesterday, but now Flora has five and Marly four. I got Flora to send Marly a present yesterday and she sent him a heart awww <_< Marly was less sentimental and sent Flora a piece of cake.

Ooh I forgot to tell you about Marly's history, Marly's mother Mabel was my first V2! She was the cutest little Pyonchitchi ever! I mated her with my sister's Tarakotchi, Tom. I was so sad when Mabel left, but now I have Marly! I am going to wait for the Matchmaker with both Marly and Flora because I have already connected and I would love another boy and girl to look after! Then maybe I will mate the third gen if i get that far!

I took my tamas to school yesterday because I hate to put them on pause, and I thought I did quite well especially when Marly evolved from Kinakomotchi to Ichigotchi!!

Flora must have evolved to Young Mametchi in the night when I was asleep, because when I woke up my marutchi was gone, and there was Young Mametchi! I have never had a Ichigotchi or a Young Mametchi before, because Mabel my Gen 1 V2 (marlys mom) was a Ufotchi as a teen, so im very excited to see how they both evolve!!

STATS

Name: Marly/Flora

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 4/5

Weight: 21lb/20lb

Gen: 2G/1G

They are both being very good this morning! No news to report other than I connected them for a game and Marly won, it was the tug of war game! So I got him to send Flora a present as a consolation prize and he sent her a snake that scared her!! I made him send her another one, and he sent her a flower to say sorry aww :furawatchi:

Wow today I have had my friend to help me look after my tamas, he took charge of Marly because hes a boy, and I had Flora cos we are both girlys! Their stats now stand at:

Name:Marly/Flora

Hungry:4/4

Happy:4/4

Training:6/6

Weight:23lb/21lb

Gen:2G/1G

Today Marly and Flora both met my sister's Young Mimitchi called Tom Jr (technically its Marly's twin brother) And they got on v well, Tom Jr sent Marly a flower as a brotherly gift (awww)! Flora felt left out so I bought her a pencil from the shop, I cant wait till she can use it!! Hopefully she'll write something intelligent :lol:

My tamas are doing so well!! Flora is being quite stroppy though, so she has lots of training points, the little attention seeker!! Here are their new stats :

Name:Marly/Flora

Hungry:4/4

Happy:4/4

Training:6/8

Weight:26lb/21lb

Gen:2G/1G

I cant wait for them to evolve, I hope Flora becomes a Mametchi!!

Marly has been as good as gold today, hes a sweetheart! Flora is being a typical teenager and vying for attention by getting stressy with me, but the good part is, now she has 9 out of 9 training points!! I hope this helps her evolve into a Mametchi!! I cant remember how long my first V2 Mabel took to turn from teen into adult, but this is the third day my tama have been teenagers, and I cant wait to see what they make!

How long should my tamas be teenagers for??

Also, does anybody know when the matchmaker comes because I connected my V2 last time to make Marly and then I bought Flora so I havent had matchmaker yet?

OHHH by the way! I don't mind at all if people want to post on my page!! Any input into how to care for my tamas or any tips would be appreciated I am still a newbie!!!

[SIZE=8pt]Ohhh wow i just saw both my tamas in the bathtub for the first time ever at the same time!!! It was sooo cute!! they must be connecting when im not lookin!!! [/SIZE]

Tama stats for Marly and Flora, they are still Ichigotchi and Young Mametchi :furawatchi:

Name: Marly/Flora

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 8/9

Weight: 26lb/23lb

Gen: 2G/1G

My friend got hold of marly yesterday and used up all my points in the shop!!! Thats why poor marly only has 56 points now!! When I finish school I'm gonna play with him lots to regain some of the points i lost!

Flora is doing fine, shes fully trained now!! And Marly only has one more training point to go until he is as well!

Hopefully today they will evolve into adult form, I am so looking forward to seeing what they are going to become <_<

Love kate xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back