what colors does everybody have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colors does everybody have?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white

• orange w/swirls

• pink with stars

• yellowish/gold

• all uk colors

• green matrix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
lol, was just wondering.....i have a lavender one with dark purple swirls, a orange one, and will soon receive a black tama plus, and a pink connextion. :ph34r:

I have all 6 of the North American ones. (Canadians exist too, people).

I have the lavendar Connection and the white with hearts Plus (which, btw, became a Kuchipatchi today! w00t!!!!!!!!!).

I have the light blue connexions and a white connexions and if i get a 3rd im going to get a black one

i was debating between the purple one and the pink one and the green one. i thought about buying the purple one because it was the same color scheme as my old '96 tama... but then i thought about the green. but that idea flew out the window fast. i saw the pink one, but i really hate pink... but i absolutely love stars.

so i bought the pink one. even though i hate pink with a passion... but i love the stars and i guess love conquered hate. lol whatever.

mine is darkish pink with orangish swirls and a blue inside and orange/red buttons :p its a US connection, but i want to get some more! no one has a tamagotchi at my school :D wah so poor tammy doesnt have any friends boo hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back