Photo
- - - - -

Dying early as an old maid, or man

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Luttibelle

• luttibelle user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:13 PM ( #1 )

I've lost 2 tamagotchis now being picky. They were both 7 years old and the Matchmaker had come 2 or 3 times for each of them. Actually, the last one, I was trying to wait until my daughter's Tama got old enough (today) for them to have a babe together. They had 4 hearts yesterday, just hers had only been a adult for one day.

Anyway, my Tama, Topo, was fine this morning - happy, healthy, and only 7 years old. Somewhere between 11 am and 1 pm, he just died. (I have to have the sound turned off at work. Yes, I am old.) But I looked down and checked on him, and had the little angel thing going on.

I thought I'd seen reports of tamagotchis living to be 16 years old or so. Why can't I make it past 7? I'm taking care of them. Truly I am.

And just how many times will the Matchmaker come anyway? I was going to see if I could get an old man or an old woman one of these days - but not if they won't live past age 7.

Replies

Views

Started

11 Oct 2004

Last Post

02 Nov 2004

samfisher

• samfisher user photo

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:24 PM ( #2 )

Hi Luttibelle!

I am sorry to hear the death of your tama. Yes, tamagotchis can live to be 16 or so, but yours could have died due to overweight for too long, missed a meal, or that species' life span was short.

The matchmaker comes at three times: 10 am, 3 pm(I think), and 7 pm.

pearlykitty

• pearlykitty user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 11 October 2004 - 03:22 PM ( #3 )

will the match maker come at age 7? :D just wondering. .. and how long exactly does the adult stage last until they evolve again? i know wev'e been through this on tamatalk b4. . but i can't find thsoe posts. . hehesry! :D :ph34r:

tamagal

• tamagal user photo

Posted 12 October 2004 - 02:59 AM ( #4 )

The lady who invented tamagotchi connexion/connection had hers live up to 32 years old!
And the matchmaker might come at age 7 or maybe a bit later.
Once the matchmaker didnt come for me till it was 12! :ph34r:

Luttibelle

• luttibelle user photo

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:34 AM ( #5 )

The matchmaker comes at three times: 10 am, 3 pm(I think), and 7 pm.

I'm sorry if I rambled on and didn't make myself clear. How many times will she come? I mean, just those three times on one day, or does she come 15 times over 5 days?

And both that I lost to "old age" at age 7, I'd turned down the Matchmaker like 2 or 3 times on each of them already. So she will come at age 7.

Cynical Wind

• cynical-wind user photo

Posted 15 October 2004 - 02:34 PM ( #6 )

I wish I had a screenshot because this sounds a little unbelievable compared to what other people are saying, but my first tama (a Mametchi before it got old) lived to be 37 years old.

adior

• adior user photo

Posted 02 November 2004 - 12:12 PM ( #7 )

the matchmaker came three days, three times a day. On the fourth day my tama became the old lady. The tama was only 10