What tamagotchis do bad owners get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pearlkitty is right. Ichigotchi is one of the best teens you can get. It also means ure a great tama parent! :ph34r:

pearlkitty is right. Ichigotchi is one of the best teens you can get. It also means ure a great tama parent! ;)
yah i am trying to get a igotchi < sorry if the names wrong

I just came home to find my Tama with no Hunger hearts, not Happiness, AND sick. :blink: ;; That's it, I'm sneaking him to school. >:/

mimitchi and mamitchi is the best chars to get but you need to neglect your tamagotchi a little to get mimitchi in first generation cus it can not evolve from ichigotchi to mimitchi only to mamitchi if u want a good one

mimitchi and mamitchi is the best chars to get but you need to neglect your tamagotchi a little to get mimitchi in first generation cus it can not evolve from ichigotchi to mimitchi only to mamitchi if u want a good one
mimitchi2, thanks for trying to clear somebody else's doubts. But you are very confused yourself.

There is no such thing as mamitchi.It does not exist. Perhaps you mean mametchi?

You said mimitchi and mametchi are the best characters to get. You are right on that. But since it is so, you DON'T neglect your tamagotchi at all to get mimitchi.

Next, you can never never get a mimitchi in the first generation. Mimitchis only appear in the even generations, and mametchis in the odd.

ichigotchi does not evolve to mimitchi. It evolves to mametchi. Ichigotchi and mametchi are odd generation tamagotchis.

If you want mimitchi, either get oniotchi or young mimitchi. These are even generation teens.

Are you clear now?

i know i know and i meaned mametchi nope ichigotchi dont evolves to mimitchi but oniotchi can sorry if it sound like im angry cus im not but you dont get oniotchi if u are really good to your tamagotchi then you get young mimitchi (only in 2ndg) or ichigotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back