Photo
- - - - -

Whoa... Mothula and Veggie dude. =P

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hil_luvver

• hil-luvver user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2005 - 08:01 AM ( #1 )

On my V2's, I got 2 characters that I don't recognize. They're both adults. The first one is kind of a moth/butterfly sort of thing. I think it grew out of Nikatchi. The second is a strange looking things. It sort of looks like the shopkeeper, but with a stem thing growing out of it's head. B) That one grew out of ichigotchi. Any ideas??

Replies

Views

Started

15 Sep 2005

Last Post

15 Sep 2005

tamadogg

• tamadogg user photo

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:38 AM ( #2 )

On my V2's, I got 2 characters that I don't recognize. They're both adults. The first one is kind of a moth/butterfly sort of thing. I think it grew out of Nikatchi. The second is a strange looking things. It sort of looks like the shopkeeper, but with a stem thing growing out of it's head. B) That one grew out of ichigotchi. Any ideas??

I don't know if a name exists for the butterfly-winged tama yet. As for the other one, I think it might be Mametchi. That one has a curvy thing growing out of the top of its head, and it does resemble the shopkeeper.

Try this website: Bell Sprout's Inner World. It's got a LOT of good info on Tama characters, both v1 and v2.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

hil_luvver

• hil-luvver user photo

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:42 AM ( #3 )

I've had a Mametchi and this was not it.

Hmmm.... It's a Kabutchi!! B) B) B)

ryta.k2

• rytak2 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 September 2005 - 09:46 AM ( #4 )

the butterfly is unknown.....we dont kno its name yet i think...

Fooet

• fooet user photo

Posted 15 September 2005 - 10:51 AM ( #5 )

have a look at tamagotchi connexion.com

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 September 2005 - 12:59 PM ( #6 )

...or have a look at (and bookmark) all the V2 characters on Rivenn's Tamadex (he's a member of TamaTalk and is making a growth chart based on all the info that TamaTalk members post:
http://ca.geocities....ex/alltams.html
Hope this is useful
Best, etc.
TamaMum