Photo
- - - - -

MY tama had a baby!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Mayu1023

• mayu1023 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2005 - 05:54 PM ( #1 )

my tama had a baby and i didnt do ANYTHING!!! it ws just sittin there ontop of my desk wen i heard a beeping sound and the screen asked love??? yes or no...of coarse i clicked yes to see and i saw it kiss another tama and then all a sudden i have a lil tama next to mine....funny thing is my tama is a boy??? what happened????

Replies

Views

Started

15 Sep 2005

Last Post

15 Sep 2005

OsuMesu21

• osumesu21 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 September 2005 - 06:39 PM ( #2 )

That would be the Matchmaker. You must've pressed B when you heard the beep and didn't get to see her, but accepted the mate she brought.

Mayu1023

• mayu1023 user photo

Posted 15 September 2005 - 06:49 PM ( #3 )

omg thank you so like this just happened randomly righ? lol sorry like i had this tama 4 like a year and it had ran out of batteries and i put my light up name belt's batteries and now is that lately i am startin to use it soo it was soo weird and new to me....and the parent never goes away or somethin?? lol and da baby takes alot of dunks !! i mean literally lke 1 every hour!!

tamadogg

• tamadogg user photo

Posted 15 September 2005 - 06:51 PM ( #4 )

That would be the Matchmaker. You must've pressed B when you heard the beep and didn't get to see her, but accepted the mate she brought.

Exactly. The matchmaker brings a possible mate, you hear beeping, and are given the choice of Love: yes or no. Choose yes, an the two tamas will mate and have babies, just like what happened to yours.

^_^ :o :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :hitodetchi: B) B) B)

bubbles14

• bubbles14 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 15 September 2005 - 06:53 PM ( #5 )

the parent will leave in about one day