MY tama had a baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayu1023

Reaction score
my tama had a baby and i didnt do ANYTHING!!! it ws just sittin there ontop of my desk wen i heard a beeping sound and the screen asked love??? yes or no...of coarse i clicked yes to see and i saw it kiss another tama and then all a sudden i have a lil tama next to mine....funny thing is my tama is a boy??? what happened????

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be the Matchmaker. You must've pressed B when you heard the beep and didn't get to see her, but accepted the mate she brought.

omg thank you so like this just happened randomly righ? lol sorry like i had this tama 4 like a year and it had ran out of batteries and i put my light up name belt's batteries and now is that lately i am startin to use it soo it was soo weird and new to me....and the parent never goes away or somethin?? lol and da baby takes alot of dunks !! i mean literally lke 1 every hour!!

That would be the Matchmaker. You must've pressed B when you heard the beep and didn't get to see her, but accepted the mate she brought.
Exactly. The matchmaker brings a possible mate, you hear beeping, and are given the choice of Love: yes or no. Choose yes, an the two tamas will mate and have babies, just like what happened to yours.

^_^ :eek: :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :hitodetchi: B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back