The Friendship Logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi girl3

Reaction score
Right now my Tama, a Kuchipatchi, is with her baby girl. The Kuchipatchi is named Tommy and the baby is named Holly. Today I mated with my friend Ana. She had a Tarakotchi, and I hope she had high disiplin!. I wanted to mate with my friend Daniel too, but I mated earlier than expected. I had been in the adult stage for only one day when I mated. Here is a list of friends and what Tama they have:

Daniel: I don't remember.

Ana: Sparkley peach V1. Emili, Tarakotchi.

MegAnn: I don't remember either. Bambi, Hintomatchi

Paul: V2 is all I remember. Sunny, MaruMimitchi.

Alex: My best friend has a transperant blue V2 and a V1 I don't connect with. Good!, Puropuratchi.

Ana and Alex are in my class, and I've known Paul for a long time. Tomorrow is Friday, A.K.A. extra recess day! 2 more girls, Pamela and Erin, have debugged V2s but don't connect often. I am hoping for a girl and Furawatchi every Gen. I hope I get a Tama for my birthday, Sept. 17! I have school now, and sometimes my sister wants to play with me, so don't be hoping for a reply every day!

I've just had an idea! I'll only feed Holly Treats, no snacks, and see what'll happen. I don't think anyone has ever tried this before. I'll make TamaTalk history!

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I caught Tommy singing. I wonder if he put Holly in day care while he sang? Good! changed into a Hiratchi! I think it looks ADORIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told Paul the Matchmaker trick (change the time) because he wanted to know why the Matchmaker wasn't coming and he got a baby girl for Sunny. That's right, I'll also tell about my friends' Tamas! Tommy remains a Kuchipatchi + Baby girl. Now I'm gonna use UFO and watch. Wait, I swear I had a UFO earlier! :ph34r: Where on Tama-planet did it go? :lol: :lol: Grrrrrr...... Nothing new though.

Holly changed into a Kuribotchi, then a Young Mimitchi. Yesterday was my birthday, and I was too busy playing with my present that I forgot too update. Looking good on my expirement, unless my sister gave her a snack. Stats:

1. ^^^^ hungry, ^^^^ happy.

2. Training: 3/9

3. 1 year, 22 pounds, name: HOLLY.

4. Gender: girl, Gen 8

5. 7771 Points.

My sister ruined my expirement! :hitodetchi: :p :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I am sooooooooooooooooooooo mad at her! Since I am going to continue my expirement, I am never going to give my Tama to my sister! She's always like, "May I have permisson to feed your Tamagotchi a snack?" I bet she doesn't even know that Tamas can play games. Sorry for blabbering off about my sister, though. My family went to a garage sale today, but I found nothing Tama-related. I will try to check the store a lot, and Buy all the treats under 100p. My Tama is a V2, light purple (everyone says white) with hearts. And who is that strange charecter on the egg?

Today when I went to school, I saw Ana had Young Mimitchi like me! I decided to abort my expirement (for the generation). I will now check the store, and see if it restocked yet. A UFO! Should I buy it?

Long time no post....... MatchMaker came and gave me a baby boy. Ana's Tama changed into a Gozarutchi and I went over to a friend's house yesterday........... and connected with her.

My new Tama is called............. Guess.

*Your guess here*

Guess.

*Your guess here*

It's name is GUESS for Pete's sake! It turned into a Kinkomotchi. I caught it rolling around a couple times. I shall nickname it Bumpy Lumpy!

Today is/was my sister's birthday. Guess changed into a Yu-fotchi or UFOtchi yesterday. The wierd thing is, he has pigtails! And he's a boy! I shall nickname him: Yumi! Wait a sec, that's a girl's name! Then: Yuki! Is that a girl's name too? Then: UFO! That's the only boy's name I could think of!

My Tama is fine exept for [SIZE=21pt]ONE GIANT THING![/SIZE] This afternoon, when I came back from class, I found, on the "feed" icon, the arrow was on "snack!" My expirement is, once again, ruined! That and I wasted a ton of points on a cake (which I found normally, date 12/24) and a chicken, and I saw on Alex's Tama, who's a Kiwitchi, a bunny was walking across the top of the screen, rolling an Easter egg! And his Tama was looking at it! I have changed the date to 12/24, and tomorrow I shall see the talking Christmas tree!

I did not see the talking Christmas tree, but two things happened today: 1. GUESS turned into a Hatenatchi! 2. My battery is running out! I shall post if it runs out, and after that don't expect me to update until I get it replaced.

Yesterday GUESS got his batteries replaced at Wal-mart, his birthplace. Now he is good as new, right as rain, and all that junk. LOL. I also caught him coming up close and his tail got detached when his mouth was closed. He is heavy now. I have to go play with him. Bye-bye!

Sorry for the lack of update. GUESS mated with Ana's Tama and got a baby! Alex lost his Tama. The new baby is named NAME? and when the parent left it became a Hitodetchi and then a ........... umm........ the firehead! I'm starting my expirement again! I have a good feeling about it this time, because no school! Now everybody, hope for NAME? to become a Nazotchi! Go Nazotchi!

I didn't get a Tama for my birthday, but I found a P1 or P2 ( I don't know which one yet, so I'll go reseach it soon) at a resale shop and my sister bought it. It was a round baby, then turned into the one with the lump on his head. PM me if you know if it's a P1 or a P2.

Edit: It was a ShiroBebitchi and then became a TonMarutchi. And it's a P2. Thanks OsuMesu21!

Latest posts

Back