Photo
- - - - -

something that happened when the battery was low

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rin

• rin user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:59 AM ( #1 )

this morning I saw a flashing "X" symbol on the screen of my tamagotchi
which obviously means the battery is low, I remembered about someone
saying that if you just press reset then select download it'll just start working again
so I did that and it was fine for a while but the "X" mark started to flash after a bit
.....this time I took the battery out and put it back in, there was a new egg on the screen
but I pressed reset, selected download and got my tama back
moments later, the "X" mark was back on the screen so I took the battery out once more,
put it back in&what do I see on the screen? a boy Furawatchi :marumimitchi: was there waiting to be named and everything..... :ichigotchi:
I thought you only get that when you've debugged it (y'know as in when an adult tama
appears instead of a new egg waiting to hatch)
as for now I've put the tag into the slit on the side of the tamagotchi to temporarily
switch it off.....I'll try&get a new battery soon. My young mimitchi was supposed to change into an adult today! aghh! why did the battery had to run out now!!?? :chohimetchi:

Replies

Views

Started

17 Sep 2005

Last Post

17 Sep 2005

Fyrefox

• fyrefox user photo

Posted 17 September 2005 - 07:39 AM ( #2 )

Weird...
Once I dropped my tamagotchi and the sound broke, so my dad did surgery on it and fixed the sound. Then I dropped it again a few days later (stupid, stupid me), and we fixed it again. But the flashing X was showing... We took off the back and looked at the battery for a bit, then put back the backing and it stopped flashing.

:marumimitchi:

Rockin Robotchi

• rockin-robotchi user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:22 AM ( #3 )

Yeah when the battery goes out I usually just press reset and then if you connect with another tama the battery goes out again so I just sticked with not connecting but when the battery really starts getting bad it won't let you cheat and it will make you switch the batteries!

Rin

• rin user photo

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:22 AM ( #4 )

yeah very weird... lol for a second I thought my tama has changed to into Furawatchi but it couldn't have since it isn't a boy&it asked me to name it so must have been a different new tama :chohimetchi:
I've left my tamagotchi switched off for couple of minutes&took the tag out a minute ago
seems to be fine at the moment but the flashing "X" might come back again :marumimitchi:

Yeah when the battery goes out I usually just press reset and then if you connect with another tama the battery goes out again so I just sticked with not connecting but when the battery really starts getting bad it won't let you cheat and it will make you switch the batteries!

yeah when I was fiddling with the battery, putting it out&back in again
at one point it didn't do anything so I should get a new battery quick

769mametchi967

• 769mametchi967 user photo

Posted 17 September 2005 - 03:19 PM ( #5 )

when u repeatedly stik the tab in & out it gets crazy pics. i once got a poop playing slots on my connection v2 and it won 140 points