Half a sun and a creepy Cho Himetchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]When I choose a Cho Himetchi as a debugg charater it did 3 very werid things...[/SIZE]

1. One time when all it's hearts went down it made a poop and they all went back up...o_O

2. A Memetchi apeared on the screen when I pressed meal and on its 3rd biting animation the Memetchi disappeared! :marumimitchi:

3. After it got married to my Kabutchi and had a little girl...it made a poop, and when I cleaned it up only half of a happy sun appeared but the baby had a whole one then disappeared for 5 seconds... :ichigotchi:

This all happened on my v1 in 3 days... :chohimetchi:

Hmm, very wierd but that's one of the risks you take when you debug a tamagotchi! You have to be ready for wierd surprises. My friend debugged her tama and everytime she tried to fast forward it it would poop instead and she could never fast forward! Well she just reset it and everything worked fine after that so go ahead and try to reset it! See if that makes a difference!

Hmm, very wierd but that's one of the risks you take when you debug a tamagotchi! You have to be ready for wierd surprises. My friend debugged her tama and everytime she tried to fast forward it it would poop instead and she could never fast forward! Well she just reset it and everything worked fine after that so go ahead and try to reset it! See if that makes a difference!
[SIZE=14pt]But I already have a baby, I don't want to get rid of it! :) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]When I choose a Cho Himetchi as a debugg charater it did 3 very werid things...[/SIZE]1. One time when all it's hearts went down it made a poop and they all went back up...o_O

2. A Memetchi apeared on the screen when I pressed meal and on its 3rd biting animation the Memetchi disappeared! -_-

3. After it got married to my Kabutchi and had a little girl...it made a poop, and when I cleaned it up only half of a happy sun appeared but the baby had a whole one then disappeared for 5 seconds... :D

This all happened on my v1 in 3 days... :)
Sounds Creepy. What Version Do You Have??

[SIZE=14pt]When I choose a Cho Himetchi as a debugg charater it did 3 very werid things...[/SIZE]1. One time when all it's hearts went down it made a poop and they all went back up...o_O

2. A Memetchi apeared on the screen when I pressed meal and on its 3rd biting animation the Memetchi disappeared! :(

3. After it got married to my Kabutchi and had a little girl...it made a poop, and when I cleaned it up only half of a happy sun appeared but the baby had a whole one then disappeared for 5 seconds... :(

This all happened on my v1 in 3 days... :(
[SIZE=14pt]Can you see it now? :( [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back