Photo
- - - - -

I'M TIRED OF GETTING MARUTCHI!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Mr.Mametchi370

• mrmametchi370 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:32 PM ( #1 )

Ever since my 3rd gerenation, I've gotten Marutchi as a toddler, AND I'M TIRED OF IT!!! Sure, I think it's cute, but getting Marutchi all the time is not helping my goal of getting a new character in each generation. Can someone please give me a guide to getting another toddler! I'd really like to get either Hitodetchi :D , or Kuribotchi ;). SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

Views

Started

17 Sep 2005

Last Post

25 Sep 2005

Mr.Mametchi370

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:36 PM ( #2 )

I'd also like to know what the point of the throne is. I bought one, and it barely does anything. You just see your Tama sitting there doing nothing! WHAT A RIP OFF!!! ;)

Tamaclaire

• tamaclaire user photo

Posted 17 September 2005 - 08:33 PM ( #3 )

I'd also like to know what the point of the throne is. I bought one, and it barely does anything. You just see your Tama sitting there doing nothing! WHAT A RIP OFF!!! ;)

yeah, But Its Kind Of Cute!

i_luv_mimitchi

• i-luv-mimitchi user photo

Posted 17 September 2005 - 09:20 PM ( #4 )

TAMAGOTCHI??? RIP OFF???
I''m insulted. This is a place for people who like and have fun with tamagotchis. If you think tamagotchi is such a rip off why are you even here? ;) :D :mametchi:

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 September 2005 - 08:00 AM ( #5 )

TAMAGOTCHI??? RIP OFF???
I''m insulted. This is a place for people who like and have fun with tamagotchis. If you think tamagotchi is such a rip off why are you even here? :P :mellow: :huh:

He said the throne was a rip off, not Tamagotchis - please read the posts more carefully or you will end up having an argument - which nobody likes....

As for getting something other than Mametchi, I can suggest that when you are about to name your next baby, make sure that you have a full hour when you will not be disturbed or have to go out or be called down to the dinner table, etc.
Then spend the hour looking after your baby really well and check it at least every 5 mins and keep the happy and hungry hearts full at all times; this means:
Feed it (approx every 4-6 mins)
Clean away its poo (approx every 8 mins)
Snack or Jump (approx every 6-8 mins) to keep Happy hearts full.
If you keep the hearts full for the hour you will almost certainly get a hitodetchi or a kuribotchi.
Good Luck
Best, etc.
TamaMum :lol:

mistykitty

• mistykitty user photo

Posted 18 September 2005 - 09:54 AM ( #6 )

i get :hitodetchi:s sometimes but i don't give it any special treatment. playing lots of games with it will probably help, though

Mr.Mametchi370

Posted 18 September 2005 - 11:56 AM ( #7 )

Thanks for your help everybody! I think what I've been doing wrong, is giving lolipops to the babies to fill up all the happy hearts every generation, which is considered spoiling.
Since marutchi is a spoiled toddler, I think that if I stop feeding it lolipops, it will be a new toddler! We'll see what happens :wub: .

Mr.Mametchi370

Posted 18 September 2005 - 11:58 AM ( #8 )

Lasty, I'm sorry if you felt insulted i_luv_mimitchi, but I was actually talking about the throne, as TamaMum said. I hope everything's cleared up now!

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:00 PM ( #9 )

...a bit of extra info for you - I always buy lollipops when they come into stock in my V2 shop - and if I have them on my treat list I always give them to my babies - and I have never had a Marutchi...always Hitodetchi or Kuribotchi...
hope this may be helpful,
Best, etc.
TamaMum

tamagothcilegend

• tamagothcilegend user photo

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:11 PM ( #10 )

your all stupid ;) :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: dont you get it.it is not what it looks like that matters everything is not that good but i dont go round seying that is rubbish,what a rip off and that was a waist of time getting5000p,s.it is what your tama likes.no offence but you are rubbish :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :angry:i am talking to every one that thinks some items are c***

Cice

• cice user photo

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:23 PM ( #11 )

TAMAGOTCHI??? RIP OFF???
I''m insulted. This is a place for people who like and have fun with tamagotchis. If you think tamagotchi is such a rip off why are you even here?  ;)  :wacko:  :angry:

I agre he/she shoud not be here[code=auto:0]

Mr.Mametchi370

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:01 PM ( #12 )

your all stupid :hitodetchi: :P :D :angry: dont you get it.it is not what it looks like that matters everything is not that good but i dont go round seying that is rubbish,what a rip off and that was a waist of time getting5000p,s.it is what your tama likes.no offence but you are rubbish :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:i am talking to every one that thinks some items are c***

Well, at least I put apostrophes in my contractions and capatalize letters that should be CAPATALIZED!!! I just thought it was a rip off because I expected more of such an EXPENSIVE item. It's 5,500GP, not 5,000GP. DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE ISSUES YOU WANT TO DISH OUT?! :angry: :angry: :angry: Oh! Thanks for the help again TamaMum ;) .

Rin

• rin user photo

Posted 18 September 2005 - 05:53 PM ( #13 )

I hardly ever get Marutchi or Hitodetchi anymore....I always get Kuribotchi/Kinakomotchi
in fact my recent tamas has been repeats of same ones :hitodetchi:

tama_dream

• tama-dream user photo

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:10 PM ( #14 )

If you don't want a marutchi, you could try to fill up the baby's hearts as fast as you can without snacks, try to only use games and check on it every 45 seconds or 2 minutes and you will have a better tama!

Mr.Mametchi370

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:56 PM ( #15 )

That works too, but I'm lazy :hitodetchi: !

i_luv_mimitchi

• i-luv-mimitchi user photo

Posted 24 September 2005 - 01:55 PM ( #16 )

OMG I'm so sorry mr.mametchi. That's me I never understand what people mean by that stuff. By "the point of the throne" I thought you meant "the whole point of it". My apoligies.

JoJo!_JoJo!

• jojo-jojo user photo

Posted 25 September 2005 - 02:20 AM ( #17 )

SICK, ME, TOTALLY SICK OF :unsure: hitodetchi and marutchi

I WANT ;) KURIBOTCHI NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!