A different kinda hatch.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal

Reaction score
Hey. I had a great idea.

I would like to start this thing where you dont have to restart your tamagotchi for a group hatch. Its like..... well you could say a group evolve. So what you can do right now is start a log were everybody can put there little bit in right now. Like a Diary that everyone writes in. I hope you get it. If you dont you can email me.

So someone writes their day in. EXAMPLE: blah blah blah blah.

Then someone else can write a comment or write their own day in.

And then someone else. And then someone else!

The hole reason i started this is because some people like other people replying to their logs and others dont. Its like the log section but you are allowed to post. So you could call it a group log.

Thanks

Tamagal ;)

Oooh. I like it! :D Shall I start?

10/12/04 @ 4:14pm:

Ivan had a baby boy today at 3pm today! Woohoo! :D Mrs. Busy Body came yesterday, but I didn't like the Masktchi/Gozrutchi she offered... they tend to have low discipline. I want a Kinakomochi next generation, so this little one's parents will need high discipline.

Also, if you decide to start a different post for the blogs, no problem, I'll copy this over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,my Ichiogotchi (is it just me or why doesn't that look right?)Started acting up, All he want's to do is eat, he rarely works out, and then he either starts running and falling onj his face or starts singing and dancing! :D

I think its the o. Well thanks everyone for getting this started. C'mon lets get some more posts going. Whos next! :D

My oniotchi is singing all the time! its cool to watch.

My oniontchi turned into a Tarakotchi. yay. Well maybe not yay but it is an ok tamagotchi. :D

:p

I'm on my 4th generation now and yesterday my marutchi turned into a oniontchi. A character I have never had before. I only had Ichigotchi twice and the little mimitchi once. So I hope my oniontchi will change into a kuchipatchi, memetchi or a taragotchi today. I have already had mametchi, mimitchi and maskutchi.

My goal is to get every character once, and for now its working out fine. So I hope to keep you informed about my adventures with my two tama connexions.

:D :p

Great

:)

My Tarakotchi just got a visit from the matchmaker! yay.

Its a boy so can you help me think of some names. I need names soon as possible

YAY my tama evolved into a mimitchi about the name hmm what with pusy anyways i think its cute

just to let everyone know.....im new.....so bear with me!

10/20/04

Today at about 8:00....my tamagotchi became an Ichigotchi while i was at school......i hope i get a Mametchi!!! and i can't wait til the matchmaker comes! yay!

My tama just turned into the teen tama that I can't spell (the fireball one). I hope it turns into a mamenchi. :D

I think the name is hinotamatchi :angry: i think?

Im aming for a mametchi too! :p

I had a mametchi before.Yesterday my robotchi left his baby girl,and now it is a marutchi,at 10;17 where i live it will be a teen!

Yesterday,my marutchi became a hinotamatchi!He cool!!

This is the link to my growth chart. Please come and see!

My mametchi got a pencil and a bowtie yay :unsure:

Your chart is sooo kool!My mametchi had the tie and pencil.A mimitchi has a bow and pencil too.He/she wears the bow on her forehead.Mine was a boy so i thought it was ........a guy lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back