ok i thought people helped out newbies!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

volcom

Reaction score
ok whats the babies name??

whats the stars name and is the star a teen or child??

Tamatchi/Tongaritchi are they teens or babies and can you get them in V2. if so how??

how do you get the alien looking one and be helpfull?? dont just say get this guy cuz i dont know what there names are. pictures of the guys would be helpful..thanks

these are all the v2 tamas, in the 1st cloum the 1st two tamas r babies the next 4 are children then the next 10 are teens and the rest are adults

hope that helped

regards, tifa xxoo

Go to Rivenn's Tamadex for all the V2 character pictures (and a guide to growth - still being developed):

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

If you click on one of the toddlers' pix, it will show you which teens that toddler might evolve into. Click on one of the teen pix and it shows you which adults it might evolve into.

Best, etc.

TamaMum :p

ok whats the babies name??
whats the stars name and is the star a teen or child??

Tamatchi/Tongaritchi are they teens or babies and can you get them in V2. if so how??

how do you get the alien looking one and be helpfull?? dont just say get this guy cuz i dont know what there names are. pictures of the guys would be helpful..thanks
Check out this site: Bell Sprout's Inner World . It is the best site I know of.

<_< :huh: :D :huh: :D :p B) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back