Photo
- - - - -

breeding time!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Shios

• shios user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:49 AM ( #1 )

can someone tell me, why i always get boys? my tama is the 5th generation and i always had boys? what's wrong?

Replies

Views

Started

18 Sep 2005

Last Post

19 Sep 2005

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 September 2005 - 07:26 AM ( #2 )

There's nothing wrong!
It's a random thing - you just happen to have had lots of boys in a row.

There are a load of 'theories' that you can influence the gender of your Tama baby when you are using the matchmaker - they work for some people, but not for others.

Here's one suggested by another TamaTalk member (Fallen but forgiven/Illusion of the Light) that has worked the most often for me:

To get the same gender as your current Adult Tama press button A when the Matchmaker appears on screen

To get the opposite gender as your adult press button B.

It is not foolproof - (I have one V1 ConneXion Tama that it only works on about half the time), but it works the most often for me...
Good Luck!
Best, etc.
TamaMum :P

jas604

• jas604 user photo

Posted 19 September 2005 - 01:29 PM ( #3 )

okay heres somthing if you press the a butten you get a boy if you press the b butten it gives you a girl c is random trust me it works :mellow: :mellow: :wacko: <_< :wub:

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 19 September 2005 - 03:54 PM ( #4 )

can someone tell me, why i always get boys? my tama is the 5th generation and i always had boys? what's wrong?

Even tho i am in gen.1, i keep getting boyz. No girls :( :( <_< :mellow: .I'm am sick and tired of boyz! :mellow: :wacko: :wub: :) :D B) I want A girl now! B) B) B) Ok, the point is I am realizing your :( expience. :lol:

TamaLover007~

• tamalover007 user photo

Posted 19 September 2005 - 05:21 PM ( #5 )

Totally random............... i kept getting girls at first but eventually i got a boy :D