I bought the toy my tama dosen't like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
:wub: My tama girl HATES the action figure i got her! First she looks at it, then she's all surprised with a exclamation mark above her head. Then she sits down facing it and thinks. That's because the boy tamas will always play with it, plus even sleep with it. The girls like the teddy bear instead. They sleep with it too. They are pretty expensive-1,400 gotchi points each. I'm not sure if the boys like the teddy bear, cuz i bought mine yesterday at the shop. But for some reason, the boys like to wear the bow and the wig, and that makes them look like a girl...wierd. :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You should see them wear the cape! When they walk around wearing it, they look like little Bat-Tamas!!!

LOL!

<_< :huh: :D :huh: :D :p B) :lol:

yuporoonie Teddy Bear (Doll as they call it) for girls action figure for boys i dont know what the boy tamas enjoy but i know both genders love the trumpet me and my friend both had the trumpet and our tamas both made different sound *turn the sound on when u use trumpet* its soo cute =)

The girl baby, toddler, teenager and adult seem to LOVE the teddy/doll, whilst the boy baby, toddler, teenager and adult LOVES the action figure. As far as I know there are no particular sex differences with other items and adults, but I may b :) e wrong!

I bought a UFO at the shop this morning. It won't let me use it until my tama is an adult. Does anybody know what it does?

You need to be an adult to use most of the items - except the ball. action figure and the doll. The ufo is great - it takes the adult to various places, such as Paris, Egypt, a desert island(?Hawaii), New York etc. Its very cool.

I've used the teddy bear for both my boy's and girls.. they both will sleep with it. and at all stages will get an exclamation mark and a happy "sun" and then they will sit and do something that looks like they are talking with it.. not quite sure yet..

I haven't seen an action figure.. im in V2 connection

i know. that alwas gets me. but tats just odd. asuming you know, bos like action fiugers and girls like bears. :furawatchi:

:blink: I once had a boy tama that liked the teddy bear. He loved it!!!!!!! It was on my sister's tropical fun collection tamagotchi,too! :) :eek: The tama that loved the teddy bear is my avatar! My sister currently has ;) I used to have :eek: They are both very cute. I never had Androtchi before! Well, I also had a girl that liked the action figure, too! :eek: :) ;)

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the girls like the dolls and the boys like the action figures.

The UFO takes u to a new place 4 a little while, like the Pyramids of Eygpt. their so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back