Sign in to follow this  
mistykitty

Was this a glitch?

Question

My brother has a Tamagotchi Connection V1. It ran out of batteries, so I immeditaly put a new one in. i selected 'download' instead of reset. instead of his old pet coming up, a :P mimitchi or a :wub: mametchi came up. i checked the info. screen and it said it weighed ten pounds and that it was 99 years old. i didn't think that could happen...anyone know why?

7 answers to this question

[quote name='mistykitty' date='Sep 18 2005, 10:01 AM'] My brother has a Tamagotchi Connection V1. It ran out of batteries, so I immeditaly put a new one in. i selected 'download' instead of reset. instead of his old pet coming up, a :P mimitchi or a :wub: mametchi came up. i checked the info. screen and it said it weighed ten pounds and that it was 99 years old. i didn't think that could happen...anyone know why? [/quote]
[i][font="Times"][color=purple]That's really cool! :D
You must of messed up your tama went you changed the battary! :D
It's still really cool though! :D [/color][/font]
[/i]

[quote name='tama_dream' date='Sep 18 2005, 02:32 PM'] Must have been a glitch, the v1's have lots of glitches in them. [/quote]
Yeah, I have to agree... My sister put in new batteries in hers and it was a black baby girl!!! :hitodetchi:

[quote name='soccerchicatsammys' date='Sep 18 2005, 10:56 AM'] Wierd! Cool! You really must have messed it up! ^_^ :unsure: :D [COLOR=blue] [/quote]
Thanks, lol :wacko:
Yes, it was cool, but my brother reset it again.

something like that happened to my sisters tamogotchi. she hated her tamagotchi ( :mellow:) and she reseted it and she had a baby that was 11th generation and was 34 years old!