Tama School?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
My tama put on a backpack and started walking across the screen...was he going to school?! :wub: Please reply :p :D :D :D :D

Well, I'm guessing your Tama was an adult, and it had a baby, correct? I thought so ;) . Your Tama was giving the baby a sort of "piggyback ride", and it is nothing to worry about. In my opinion, it's kind of cute!

Your tamagotchi will sometimes wear a backpack around the beginning of school. It's just for fun.

Your tamagotchi will sometimes wear a backpack around the beginning of school. It's just for fun.
That's right - it's a fun random animation linked to the time of year....

They start putting the backpack on around the last week of August and continue into the first weeks of September - to co-incide with the time of year that N.Americans & Europeans go back to school.

I saw the backpack on my Toratchi (Tiger), Hanatchi and Urutchi - (they all put it on when they didn't have babies).

Best, etc.

TamaMum ;)

it just happens before school starts. it does not have to have a kid to do it but i think it has to be wearing a costom to do it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back