WHOA I DROPPED IT IN THE TOILET

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_bunny

Reaction score
MY TAMA EXPLODED IN MY TOILET! I WAS JUST DOING MY HAIR AND I DROPED IT IN MY TOILET AND IT EXPLODED IN IT AND FLOODED WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AND IT WAS MY MOSS CHARACTER

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE VISIT madbunnycentral.piczo.com AND SIGN THE GUESTBOOK!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

that's weird. But you know, tamgotchis + water = something bad. My little cousin was reall scared when it started raining. She ran inside! The title is weird. From the homepage, it looks like-

Whoa. I dropped it in the toi...

Ha. Ha.Ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont wanna sit on THAT toilet! LOL

That is why I keep the seat cover down when I'm dong my hair. Make sure you always keep your tam away from any body of water. Also, don't even think of putting it on a flotation device when in the pool, too risky. :eek:

i dropped my taMA IN THE GUTER WHEN IT WAS RAINING I QUICKLYH PICKED IT UP WIPPED IT ON MY T-SHIRT AND IT WAS STILL ALIVE THEN I LOST IN A COFFE SHOP AND I FOUND IT AGAIN SCARY THINGS DOO HAPEN WIH MY MHAHAHAHAHAH :wub:

I GOT THIS GUY IS IT RARE :eek: :eek: :eek: :ph34r: WAIT 3 IS MY FAFORITE NUMBER OPPPPPS :eek:

eew i dont bring tamas into the bathroom, they have one on their screen!

MY TAMA EXPLODED IN MY TOILET! I WAS JUST DOING MY HAIR AND I DROPED IT IN MY TOILET AND IT EXPLODED IN IT AND FLOODED WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AND IT WAS MY MOSS CHARACTER

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE VISIT madbunnycentral.piczo.com AND SIGN THE GUESTBOOK!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Poor dear, I know what thats like!. My first tama was when I bought a P/2 right before they discontinued them. I had it almost a year, and kept it around my neck. It accidently came out of my shirt when I was washing my hands, and got wet. It went defunct. I couldn't get another tama till connection came out.

well... was yours a V2 or a V1 cuz u said that it wuz ur moss character riggy and i not familiar... cuz i gots a V1

mine i had put it down and it it it had a baby and i missed it! i was so mad <_<

[SIZE=14pt] did tou try unscrewing the back and putting it under the fan? :huh: And whats the moss guy? :huh: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back