Another world...part #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchigirl2

Reaction score
Im hinotamachi.Im a normal tamagotchi, living a crazy life. Today our class took a feild trip to a museum.me and my friend ufotchi just laughed at everything on the walls. "Can i use the bathroom?" i said. i knew i was lying, but i wanted to get outta there! i ran off. ufotchi chased after me, "hino, waiiit!" he screamed out. he stopped in front of a sign that read: [SIZE=7pt]THE MISSING TOWN.[/SIZE] I could see him start to shake, looking at the tiny town model. i looked to my left. i saw a boarded up doorway. "ufotchi, go!" "Huh, oh what?" he said. we charged through the boards...an were in the closed off part of the building. "hey, an elevator!" ufotchi said. "lets use it."ufotchi said again."you want me to use a fifty year-old elevetor? you're crazy dude!" ufotchi looked sad. "alright, lets use it." i said. We got in. I pushed a button with a black 3 on it. we didn't move. I tried to open the doors."ufotchi!" i looked at him angrily. "I just...wanted to go!" "theres got to be a door open button!" we searched and searched for one. we only found old cobwebs. "so this is what you get for being a moron!" i said. i tried to puul open the doors. suddenly i heard a loud THUD.

Part 2- coming soon!

Latest posts

Back