HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte8

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi[/SIZE]

My Tamagotchi's screen went blank one day while I was playing a game. is this when they leave home? Because when I reset my Tamagotchi it went back to the normal screen, has this happened to you? :D :lol:

Ok just bang it then it will be an egg the press button b and select download set the time right and yes it happens to me all the time :blink:

bang it? cant it break her tama? :blink:
Not if she's careful. I broke the sound on mine a few times, it's been fragile ever since and the sound keeps shutting off when it bangs against something too hard. But if I bang it again, it's fixed.

-Wow, my Tama fell asleep really early...

Fyrefox

no but i would like to now what the tama that looks like a star is i got it and it doesnt apear on any list of different tama. :blink:

Nope. That neva happened to mine. But mines a V1 and it might only happen on V2's.

i think thats odd. :angry: but sometimes if you look at it an angle, it looks black. but that's not what you did because you were playing a game. :angry:

It never happens to me. Do you have V1 or V2, maybe it only happens on V1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back