Tamma plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol :(

well technically it hasnt been officialy released here i dont tihnk, i think its in 4 days time wen its official, but the first load wer off the first ship load...... bet we'll see adverts start poppin up everywer :p

Have you seen the advert on TV for the tamagotchi connexion? I've only seen it twice. What a load of pooooooooooop! :(

Have you seen the advert on TV for the tamagotchi connexion? I've only seen it twice. What a load of pooooooooooop! :(
Nope I haven't seen it yet. What's it like?

me neither,but i dont watch TV much, im either out or on pc or sleepin

Nope I haven't seen it yet. What's it like?
Its ok. It just has people playing with there tams not being able 2 act mite i add lolz. With a few tamas dancing on the screen (i think) and u see the tamagotchi just walkin on da screen of the real thing...and then the boxes there in.......dats about it! :p

Prety crappy advert really but i'd luv 2 see it agen :(

:( sounds kinda bad! I might direct adverts when I'm older! I'd have millions of tamagotchis running round and turin doing the chicken dance at the front.... :p

:( sounds kinda bad! I might direct adverts when I'm older! I'd have millions of tamagotchis running round and turin doing the chicken dance at the front.... :p
You'd need new Tamagotchis to come out first. Unless you found some old ones out. OR you mite make you own lolz! den billions! :p

Yeh... I'd have to invent smurfgotchis 1st..... Then I'd be rich! Mwhahahaha!! *glances around nervously*

:( A customer! Can I put you in for advanced ordering? :p

yes you can :(

a nice gold one with MadRox printed on it :p

*gets our clipboard and scribbles furiously on it* Ok thank you for your order. Your smurfgotchi may be with you in a few years *fake smile*

*walks over to bank, gets out a statement , reads :

Item

SmurfGotchi

Cost

£10000000

*head blows off*

Last edited by a moderator:
*walks over to head and politely reminds you that now you have placed your order you can't get a refund* :(

Last edited by a moderator:
*watches this happen* I am £10000000 richer!!!!! Wooooo! :(

lol! Aurora the Con artist!

Speaking of comics, I've been thinking about doing A tamagotchi comic, but I'm not a very good artist. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back