Sara is Shining*Chapter 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamabebe12

Reaction score
I walked around in circles for a while and jumped at random times...Just for something to do. I only wished that I had a companion of some sort. I sat down and went off into a perfect daydream. I day-dremt about a guy...Someone I could easily talk to...The one I would be in love with. Now that I thought about it, I really, really wanted a boyfriend. Some one I can trust, hold, and be with for...forever. Some one who wouldn't pressure me about kissing. I just wanted someone...but, I knew it would be hard. Finding the one.

Just then a bright red ball bounced over to me and hit me on the head, waking me from my dream. It landed between my feet and I looked up. A Hitodetchi stood under a shady tree and looked at me, and turned away with a frown. Maybe it thought I was stealing the ball. But then wouldn't it have come over to me to ask for it?

I walked over to the Hitodetchi , kicking the ball along the way. When I finally got to the tree, I wondered why this Tamagotchi was by itself. The Hitodetchi turned to face me.

"Here's you ball," I said.

"Oh...I can see you were playing with it."

"No, I just came to return it. I would've carried it, but I can't."

"Why?"

"I have no arms." I smiled and kicked the ball over to him. "I gotta go. See you around!"

I ran back to my own screen to find Leah. I squinted an lit up the attention button. BEEP BEEP. She immediatly came to me.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I just talked to a Hitodetchi! There's one over there, Leah!"

"Really? Then go be his friend!"

I went to run back over to him, but a familiar burning sensation rose up my back, and down to my face and spread across to my ears. This time I felt a little lightheaded, and fell down. And with my thud, the burning went away. What was I now? I hoped I was a Tamagotchi with arms...If I wanted a boyfriend I needed arms to hug him with.

Nope. Nodda. No arms. I sniffed the air. I smelled a kind of onion-like smell, a light, tasty smelling one. Then it hit me. I turned into an Oniontchi! If I got a boyfriend, he wouldn't hug my. The onion-like smell would ward him off. I walked the rest of the way over to the Hitodetchi...Just to figure out that it wasn't a Hitodetchi anymore. It was an adorable Crocodile Tamagotchi. He had a stud in his right ear, huge black boots on, and a spikey bracelet on his left wrist.

"Hey chicky...Welcome to my realm. So 'sup?" he asked in a dumb way. I got this feeling that he liked me.

"Er...Not much. How about you?" I felt weird and uncomfortable talking to him.

His smile turned to a frown, and dropped the whole 'rock star' thing.

"Sad. My parents lived by the Constitution of Tamaplanet. Every rule from it became a house rule. I can't talk to my owner...Maddie. My mom said she will be using the Tama-Satellite to make sure that I don't. Maddie heard that us Tamagotchis could talk and was expecting me to talk to her. I wasn't even going to take the chance of blabbering a thing. She abused me when I didn't. No noe speakes to me. I'm not the most succesful one of the bunch...or the most popular. They'll probably kill me. If the don't...Maddie will."

"Maddie...she's your owner?" Leah spoke of her before. 'Did you hear what Maddie did?' and 'Maddie' this and 'Maddie this'. That's what Leah would say.

"Yeah..."

"Maddie Soprano?"

He nodded with excitment.

"Hmmm..." I said. "We can make her find her true self! Leah will be willing to help!"

"Great!" he said. He smiled again.

I turned to walk away and he put his crocodile-like hand on my back. "Wait," he said. I turned back towards him and his eyes met mine...His beautiful, glossy blue eyes. Butterflies fluttered everywhere in my stomach. I let myself smile as I got lost into his eyes. I was definatley falling for him. I could tell.

"My name is Domanic," he said.

"I'm Sara. And I'm going to help you. Maddie is Leah's friend. I will tell Leah...My master. She will make Maddie get a grip on why you can't and won't talk." I smiled again.

The next day, I had another friend and a boyfriend. I was in love with the adorable punk-rocker Crocodile Tamagotchi named Domanic.

I definately ounf the one. :(

°(¨`·.·´¨) -:¦:-

-:¦:-`·.¸(¨`·.·´ )°

-:¦:- `·.¸.´ -:¦:-

Latest posts

Back