Neopets copied Pokemon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi girl3

Reaction score
Neopets copied Pokemon! I have 2 Pokemon games, and they are pretty much the same as Neoquest! But Pokemon started in 1995 and Neopets started in 1999! So Neopets copied Pokemon!

That is not true. Even though I like Pokemon, Neopets did not copy them. Pokemon is travelling through cities and battling gym leaders and collecting badges. Even through I don't know what NeoQuest is I'm sure Neopets didn't copy Pokemon and I do the online version of Neopets.

Neopets copied Pokemon! I have 2 Pokemon games, and they are pretty much the same as Neoquest! But Pokemon started in 1995 and Neopets started in 1999! So Neopets copied Pokemon!
Wow, you must have been under a big rock. Neopets was just some cheap way of making money by copying and combining Tamagotchi (having to feed them and raise them) with Pokémon (RPG style battling and leveling up). It's some sad stuff, really.

neoquest is not really anything like pokemon :/

if you mean about the battling and stuff... there are tons of games like that, it's not really a pokemon exclusive idea.

Neopets is NOT copying! I really love playing neopets, but I love pokemon to! There is a differance. Pokemon is a television show, or in a game (That is not computer game) and neopets is an online game! You just hate because, well... you are just a beginner, you aren't very skilled at neopets, but once you get the hang of it, you will REALLY love it!

Neopets is NOT copying! I really love playing neopets, but I love pokemon to! There is a differance. Pokemon is a television show, or in a game (That is not computer game) and neopets is an online game! You just hate because, well... you are just a beginner, you aren't very skilled at neopets, but once you get the hang of it, you will REALLY love it!
Yeah, I TOTALLY AGREE! We like Neopets AND Pokemon too, and when people say that in front of my face, it really hurts my feelings, as rest of all the other Neopets players! If you have something mean to say, don't say it, now can you PLEASE stop dissing Neopets?!

Yeah, I TOTALLY AGREE! We like Neopets AND Pokemon too, and when people say that in front of my face, it really hurts my feelings, as rest of all the other Neopets players! If you have something mean to say, don't say it, now can you PLEASE stop dissing Neopets?!
Yeah! EVERYONE has differant opinions, you don't have to like it, but PLEASE don't say it right in our faces! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

And Rister, your siggy is really offending. YOU think me and Jenny are lifeless?!
Well, suprisingly, it seems that we DO have lives, you just don't understand neopets. Not my fault that YOU just don't know how to play, and you have no life either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said I'm a begginer at Neopets? I know the ropes and am very good. But I'm just telling everyone!

You can't earn avatars in pokemon when you do something to do to get a avatar in some battles. Still neopets are about 36327 times better than pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell ya! Neopets suck, I love Pokemon! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back