aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama2Tama4

Reaction score
what happened i had 22 items and i just looked at my items just then and i only had 7 items and they were all BALLS and all the items in my shop were BALLS its like balls has taken over my tama some1 plz tell me y it did this

Did you, say, give it to a friend? Or did you give it as a gift or something? :D .

Maybe a glitch... Not sure.

no i havent connected it in 3 weeks and i dont think its a glitch

question:do glitches last forever???????????

Er, free balls are good too... Yes, it's a glitch, I've heard of it happening. Maybe you debugged? Oh, wait, can v2s be debugged? :D

YEAH I'D HAVE TO SAY IT'S A GLITCH AND IT WILL LAST UNTIL YOU RESET. I HATE TO HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT BUT THAT HAPPENED TO ME ON MY V2 THE ONE I TRIED TO DEBUGG. BUT IT HAPPENED BEFORE THE DEBUG. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SAY GOOD-BYE TO YOU'RE LITTLE GOTCHI AND HIT THAT HORRIBLE LITTLE RESET BUTTON. AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK SEND IT BACK TO BANDAI AND THEY SHOULD REPLACE IT.

ahhhhhh now all my treats have turned in to ball and theres 60!!! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED

yes its a glitch. ;)

It probably wont last forever... try buying one of the balls? :D

i had a glitch too. I kept getting kinakomotchi on 1ST generation :p

didnt last forever. Only a few weeks. Eh, I dont really buy anything from the shop anyways.. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back