Photo
- - - - -

instructions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dorkindonuts

• dorkindonuts user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 October 2004 - 06:22 AM ( #1 )

back in august i bought a pink connection and when i opened it, i got two instructions booklets; one in english, one in french.

i received a orange connection in the mail yesterday (from tamatalk!) and when i opened it... i only got english instructions. no french.

it's not like i need the french instructions, but i found it odd that one time i got 2, and the other time i got 1....

what languages did you people get for connection instructions?

Replies

Views

Started

15 Oct 2004

Last Post

15 Oct 2004

mimitchi2

• mimitchi2 user photo

Posted 15 October 2004 - 10:58 AM ( #2 )

i got english, french, deutsch, italian, spanish and japanese and my sister got that too

De_knapste

• de-knapste user photo

Posted 15 October 2004 - 12:34 PM ( #3 )

I had an instruction that contained Dutch, German, French, English, Italian and Spanish languages. For me only the Dutch and English are important. The other languages arent that helpfull for me.

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 15 October 2004 - 02:11 PM ( #4 )

I believe the Connexions include multiple languages (4 or 5) and the Connections, I guess, include 1 or 2...

We now have many posted in the Library Reference Section. I'd like to eventually see all versions of the instruction sheets available for everyone... So if you happen to have a Connection, Connexion or Plus instruction sheet that we don't and a scanner please help out and PM the Admin! :D