neopets look-alike

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odyssey

Reaction score
I think almost anyone with acess to a computer was on neopets awhile back, even me. I loved neopets, but unfortunately I had so many problems keeping them fed and happy that I just got behind and tired of trying. But I'm always on the lookout for great sites and I found one that, in my opinion, is a bit better than neopets. On this site your pets only get hungry or bored when you're playing on the site. It's got all sorts of interesting things like neopets and the mods keep the boards clean and friendly. I highly suggest neopet fans to try out this new site and give it a chance. My username on the site is odysseygurl if you have problems. So if you want to try it out just click the link below...

https://www.powerpets.com/signup.asp?rfID=473296

Last edited by a moderator:
tried it out b4 except the didn't seem to have as many options, although i find the pets on powerepets to be way much cuter and real than on neopets,but neopets are cute too. . . :D did u hear they got another new charachter on neopes by the way?

Yeah I go back and check neopets once in a while. It seems so cluttered now. Powerpets is growing slowly, but it's still kinda new. You must admit they're trying to make it good.

Ironically, I had just mentioned PowerPets yesterday. Started playing on it because I got bored with Neopets. I like all the quests you have to do for PowerPets to get certain stuff. It gives you goals and makes it possible for you to get rare stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back