Nano Kitty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
I just bought a nano kitty 2 weeks ago at walmart. I didnt know they were selling them until i went to buy another connection and right next to them were nanoz, i was like :D ............you get the picture. So i bought one. Its green and square shaped just like the one i had back in '98 :D

Kool! Im trying to find an place where they are selling them in AUST or online. Coz they are not going to sell them in Aust :D . I wont a nano puppy!! Can u send me a pic of ya kitty??

i have a nano puppy, but they are way different now then they used to be. They were circular adn now they are squarish and the puppy always eats te same food, a bowl of something or a drink and when they first came out as a bagby they drank bottles, then had happy birthday songs sang ad they grew up and kept growing up and ate different foods..

:p :D

i liked the old ones

I just bought a nano kitty 2 weeks ago at walmart. I didnt know they were selling them until i went to buy another connection and right next to them were nanoz, i was like :D ............you get the picture. So i bought one. Its green and square shaped just like the one i had back in '98 :D
I have the same color kitty!!! XD

does the pixelated backround change?? on the nanmo pals? I remember back in the day the dog would walk past a picked fence, and it would roam the rooms of the house. LOL! i could watch it for hours!!!!! :p :p

Plz tell me!!!

Thankx :) :) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Nano Kitty, it's one of the old ones that first came out, I'm glad I didn't get rid of it. I am yet to see the new ones that have been released.

I'm getting a Nano Kitty for Christmas I can't wait ;)

cool! i had a yellow egg shaped one when i was like 8.. it had blue buttons it was cool :huh: i lost it though lol

~pineapple :wub:

i had a nano kitty back in '97 or '98, i don't really remember what it was like except it was transparent sparkly orange with blue buttons (it was really pretty :D ). but i took it to school by accident once and it broke in my backpack :'( i would definitely get a new one if i could find the same colour though!

My friend has an old nano puppy, but being liike her she probably lost it or distroed it

I remeber when i had a dinosour virtual pet , im not sure what kind it was or anything but that it was a dinosour kind and i think we sold it in a gadg sale with the 12 other vertual pets :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back