Yay Mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCore

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Moments ago my Mutsu arrived! I am going to get batterries soon! It's brand new! I will post some pictures and information tomorrow! ;) Mutsu's rock!

-Darkcore

Man DarkCore!! B) I WANT MINE ALLREADY....HURRY UP SELLER.... B)

Man DarkCore!! :( I WANT MINE ALLREADY....HURRY UP SELLER.... :blink:
Tee-Hee! You will enjoy your Mutsu! ;) I like the noises they make! I am going to buy another Mutsu! Some time (Maybe Today) I am going to post some video's of my Mutsu in action, pictures, and information. :D

-Darkcore

Tee-Hee! You will enjoy your Mutsu! :blink: I like the noises they make! I am going to buy another Mutsu! Some time (Maybe Today) I am going to post some video's of my Mutsu in action, pictures, and information. :(  

-Darkcore
Cool! I really want to see them! ...I bet it's fun. :furawatchi:

The JP ones were gifts. Same person I got the Devils from. I have some strange wonderful friends. I know they were very expensive.

The JP ones were gifts. Same person I got the Devils from. I have some strange wonderful friends. :furawatchi: I know they were very expensive.
Wow,

Your friends are very generous! They gave you two Mutsu's, and two Devilgotchi's! Wow, you're lucky. ^_^

-Darkcore

Wow, 

Your friends are very generous! They gave you two Mutsu's, and two Devilgotchi's! Wow, you're lucky. B)

-Darkcore
Lucky duck! :furawatchi:

Yes, 

I agree! They could get you almost any Japanese Virtual Pet!

-Darkcore
That would be in my dreams. When I grow up...I will buy lots! $_$ :huh:

If you still like them...I think you will be tired of them when you become an adult.... 

-Darkcore
Yeah. That's what I thought. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back