Version 4 and 5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
I've seen latly in eBay, that they are selling these really weird Tamagotchi version 4 and 5. Are these real? Take a look in eBay and you'll find them. Wait, accually let me find a picture of them. :D

I've seen latly in eBay, that they are selling these really weird Tamagotchi version 4 and 5. Are these real? Take a look in eBay and you'll find them. Wait, accually let me find a picture of them. :blink:
I have seen those auctions. They are definetly fake! The seller only sells fakes. BEWARE.

-Darkcore

I know the ones you are talking about-they put the same design on them as the normal tamagotchis but still they couldn't be more fake.

There is no v3 or v4. America only recently got the v2. Not likely a v3 will be comming any time soon. :huh:

Fako! Really fake. V2's have only just came out. It tokk a couple of years to get them out. I doubt that bandai would even get 3's out let alone 4s and 5s. Report that guy for false advertising.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They only have V1 &V2.......atill tamatalk says they are new ones.

v3 is in australia so there.

and version 4 is coming out soon. version 5 i don't know about

v3 is in australia so there.and version 4 is coming out soon. version 5 i don't know about
I'm sorry but you have just bumped up a topic, from 2005.

This is against the rules.

Seeing as your a new member, I'm just telling you, check the date on the last post of the topic please.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back