My Tamagotchi Generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miranda166

Reaction score
I'm new to all of this but I'm going to start posting on my tamagotchi's. I am on my first generation tamagotchi who gave birth to her first baby girl yesterday. Here is my tamagotchi information.

Name: Leah

Marutchi---> Ichigotchi ----> Mametchi

Generation: 1

Weight: 38 lbs.

Training bar: Full

Yesterday she had her baby when the matchmaker brought a Mimitchi. I have yet to name the baby yet since Leah is still hanging around. I'm not sure when she will leave or die.....since she is my first generation tamagotchi. Does anyone know how long the parents stay before leaving?

All in all, Leah is very well behaved. She was very well behaved from her teenage years on. We shall see how her new baby girl is and who she will eveolve into. I'll post more detailed information on my second generation baby as it grows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well sometime last night Leah left because when I woke up this morning at 8:30, all that I had was her baby girl, and I named her Mimmy. She was such a dependable baby, eating a lot and needed a lot of my attention. I needed to keep on her. This afternoon she evolved into a Kinakomotchi. So far so good! She's not as needy as when she was a baby. I have yet to potty train her because I have been unable to catch her in the act. :D Here's Mimmy's stats as of now.

Name: Mimmy

Babytchi---> Kinakomotchi

Generation: 2 ....Product of a Mametchi & Mimitchi

Weight: 13 lbs.

Training Bar: 1

Babytchi---> Marutchi---> Ichigotchi ----> Mametchi

Age: 8 years (before she either left or passed on...not too sure....if anyone could tell me how to tell I would really like to know)

Weight: 43 lbs.

Training Bar: Full

Days of Human Life: 15 days

So Mimmy had a little trouble a couple of nights ago. The battery died!!! But I replaced her..thanks to nazochi for letting me know the problem! So today she turned into a Young Mimitchi. I wonder if she'll take after her daddy??? We'll have to see.....Surprisingly she's still 0 years old. How that makes sense, I don't know! So far she's seems to be very well bahaved. She must get it from her mother Leah was an angel...sigh....I miss her...lol...Well I will write again once she evolves....into her adult stage!

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to insert a picture beside each entry? Thanks....

Babytchi---> Kinakomotchi ---> Young Mimitchi

Weight: 23 lbs.

Training Bar: 6

Training Bar: Full Days of Human Life: 15 days

I know I haven't posted in awhile but I was waiting for Mimmy to evolve...and today she did. I wasn't surprised she evolved into a Mimitchi....just as her daddy was. Overall she's well behaved but not as behaved as her mother....she beeps a lot more for praise and discipline even though her training bar is full. Once Leah's bar was full, she never cried for me! But it could be that I haven't been paying as much attention to Mimmy as I did to Leah....busy with school and stuff! LOL!!! So I will post next when the matchmaker comes to visit....in my opinion, the most interesting part of their lives!!!

Question! If I reject the matchmaker a first time....will she come back again....just in case I don't like the first tamagotchi she brings? If someone could reply it would be nice!

Well here's the stats as of now!

Babytchi---> Kinakomotchi ---> Young Mimitchi

Weight: 23 lbs.

Training Bar: 6

So the matchmaker came to visit Mimmy tonite....at 7pm.....and I she accepted an Androtchi for a mate and she had a baby boy!!! I'm excited because this is my first boy!! And I'm also exicted to see what this baby will turn out to be!!! So I'm guessing Mimmy will be leaving tommrow nite, but I'm not too upset because I'm excited for this new baby boy!! I'll name him Aiden!! Exciting Exciting....oh and did anyone else see a pumpkin on your tamagotchi for Halloween? Cuz I did....it was cute :(

Babytchi---> Kinakomotchi ---> Young Mimitchi ------> Mimitchi

Weight:40 lbs.

Training Bar: Full

Latest posts

Back