Have you ever debugged?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you debug before?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I WAS GOING TO

• I'M TOO SCARED

• I MIGHT

• MAYBE I WILL

• MAYBE NOT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loti

Reaction score
Did you ever debug before? I tryed to and almost broke my tama :huh: ! but even though I at least tryed to, I ended up puting it on hyper speed!!!!!!!!!! which when you press "C" your tama goes really fast around the screen! It grows really. I kept putting it on hyper speed and it grew into an adult in only 15 minutes!!! :lol: :wub: :huh: :huh: :lol: It grew into Hanatchi, one of my favourite tamas!!!!! :lol:

I have never and I will never! It's like cheating and I wanna play it fair!

I don't like very much to debug Tama...

i think it's more better replace the battery and let yr tama sleep...

Debug sounds like a body modification :D !!!!

debug is scary and theres no suprise in it at all. i FINd it boribg and cheap..

first off-this may sound stupid adn i hope you don't think that i am not smart- what is debugging and how do you do it? :( :p :D :D :D :D B) :unsure: :unsure: It seems like(from what people are posting) that it is speeding up your tama's life.

I never debuged any of mine, and I will never ever will! I'm worried that I won't be able to put my tama back together again.

I might try, but I doubt it. I know I can put it back together, because I've done surgery on my Tama before, but it feels like cheating, and it would get boring after a while.

-Bleh

Fyrefox

first off-this may sound stupid adn i hope you don't think that i am not smart- what is debugging and how do you do it? :(   :p   :D   :D   :D   :D   B)   :unsure:   :unsure:   It seems like(from what people are posting) that it is speeding up your tama's life.
Debugging is when you take apart your tama and use a pencil to write over the dubug circle. I got that off a website. And it does speed up your tama's life. REAL FAST.

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: Please don't be mean about that topic! :( :angry: It's fun, well atleast until you have to put it back together again. My sister tried to debug but it was kind of scary.

This is what we did:

1. Me and my sister opened the tamagotchi to where the battery goes then to the circuit board. You need a really small screwdriver to get to the circuit board!

2. I got a pencil and called my mom to help us. She came and rubbed the debug button a few times. Its made of metal.

3. We pushed it back together again and some Japenese {or was it Chinese?} words popped up on the screen! :( But then it fell apart again and we had to start all over again! :huh:

4. We put the tamagotchi back together again and reset it. The egg hatched really fast! It was cool!

5. We put it on hyper mode and raised to adult stage in just 15 minutes! Lol. :( :huh:

Note: I do not recommend to anyone to debug their tamagotchi - you might break it. :p :angry: :furawatchi:

I debuged my connection version 2 just today though i used the hyper speed i alway made sure that my guy had full hearts, and now it one of the adult gotchi's w/out a name

I debugged my navy blue/purple button tama. It was a pain to get all the screws out and I accidently broke a piece off the plastic part covering the circuit board. Hence, I need to use alot of tape now to hold the dang battery in place. It took me 5 times to debug it. Other than those little problems and a boyfriend who jarred the battey out of place, it was well worth it! I got back some of my dearly missed chars on P/2 which was wonderful, and a ton of awesome chars I never knew was on there.

Just a word of caution though:

When you open up the part to the circuit board, the reset button can get lost easily as it's not attached to the rest of the tama. Keep your eye on the trifling thing. Also, the red plastic covering to the IR thiny will come off when the circuitboard is exposed. Don't worry. Just put it right back in place and close up your tama.

Non-debugged Tropical Fun tama: Ufo-tchi

Debugged NavyBlue/Purple tama: Zuccitchi YAY!

*hugs her Zuccitchi*

It's a bummer they did not include Zatchi *snif snif* :furawatchi:

I have debugged both a V1 and a V2. My main purpose for debugging them was to see the different characters. You can reverse debugging if you don't like what it has done to your tama. All you have to do is get a good pencil eraser and erase over the pencil marks you scratched on the debug spot. <_< :( :furawatchi: <_< :blink:

Yeah. You can reverse it too. I wasn't sure how until TamagotchiFreak said but it's the rite way

i would debug but i wouldnt want to accidentaly ruin my tama :gozarutchi: i got my first v2 yesterday so im still a bit new to all this stuff..

hey guys check this out...

;) :huh: ....

:lol: <these lips are for mametchi only.... :lol:

Let me tell you something about debugging...it's so simple that I honestly dont understand why all of you are scared. Seriously, all you have to do is draw in between two half-circles with a pencil and then start it up again, and erase the line when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back