I know how to get 100p on heading!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loti

Reaction score
I know how to get 100 points on heading. You need a teenager to do this. Go to games. Where it says HEADING press B to enter. Every time you head the ball move back to the middle quickly so you are ready to move and head the ball. A is move left, C is move right and B is to head the ball. This may take some practise to get right. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :furawatchi: :D :ph34r: :angry: :mimitchi: :lol:

I know how to get 100 points on heading. You need a teenager to do this. Go to games. Where it says HEADING press B to enter. Every time you head the ball move back to the middle quickly so you are ready to move and head the ball. A is move left, C is move right and B is to head the ball. This may take some practise to get right. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D B) :( :D :D :p :D
I already knew how to do that- and you could miss and that wouldn't get you 100 points

I love Hanatchis more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :wacko: :huh: :D :D

(look at my avatar!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back