aging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
hi,

i have two us. versions, one plus, and a connextion and i dunno....i have come to notice that my connections i started days before the plus' and connextion it, they don't age as fast as my plus/connextion. my plus and connextion read that their SIX years old! that is uh interesting? im not sure how the tama plus measures age cause i can't read any japanese...or am not able to read the dialect...and is it by years? and either way, my connextion says six years old and my us versions are two or three years old.....whats up w/that?? and its weird...my connextion or plus gave my us version one a skull which is guess is illness and then a dark face thing w/a squiggly tail which im guessing was a ghost....not sure....but yeah....my us ones haven't given eachother diseases or ghosts ever....

I also noticed that the new tamagotchi seem to age slower. I don't have a plus or connexion to compare my connection to, but my guess is that it ages 1 year for every 24 hours of play time, which doesn't include time when it is paused. But that's just a guess, don't take my word for it...I havn't even run my connection through its first life.

It seems that 1 year is equivalent to 25 hours just about for the Connections.

yeah but i dunno, my connextion is seven years old...and its STILL a ichigotchi....that is weirrrrd. my tama plus is seven too but is a adult (taragotchi)....and i was so wowed! my us version turned into a maskchi....its cute! it went up close to the screen and played peek a boo w/me or something for a bit, i might post pics of her doing that haha...cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back