Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loti

Reaction score
This is a log about my very first tamagotchi connection. I got it at Wal-mart one day when I had to stay home for the first part of school. This is my tama's life from the start to the end.

I opened my Tamagotchi Version1's package and took it out. My new tamagotchi was beautiful! It was plain light pink, my favourite colour. I asked my mom what to do. She told me to pull the tab out. So I pulled it out and an egg appeared. I heard a long beeeeeeeep come from the tamagotchi when I pulled the tab out. After setting the time, date and my birthday the egg hatched. It was a baby boy! I named it Tamai. :wacko: :wacko: ;) :huh: For the first few minutes I was clueless on what to do. Then after reading the instructions I figured out what to do. After eating, playing, pooping :( and sleeping it evolved into Marutchi. He did not play games, but I fed him. Soon after he got sick! When he fell asleep I went to bed too. When I found Tamai in the morning he was awake! He had turned into a firehead! At first I thought it was a tamagotchi disease or something, but then I realised he was a teenager! I lost him after school and couldn't find him for 2 days! When I finally found him he was fine. But an hour later he started to die. When he passed away I started to cry. But my mom started him up again and this time it was a girl who's lifecycle went like this: Shirobabitchi{girl} to Marutchi, to Hinotamatchi, to Hanatchi. Her name was Hamai. Tamai was two yrs old, 40Lbs, name: Tamai, Generation1, and his Gender was a Boy. Hamai had Hanna :wacko: who had Stacy who had Levi :wacko: who had Maxie :mametchi:who had Tomas :wacko: who had AJ :mametchi:who had Dylan :mimitchi:who had MaryK :rolleyes: . I loved all my tamagotchis! They were sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back