off my chest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
I love tamagotchi and the new connections are a great idea but i wish bandai made them better... i mean i don't like buying new batteries every paycheck, it gets to be a new-sense. So i may or maynot be keeping my connection for that much longer. Now this doesn't mean i won't post... no way would i leave this forum :) I'm just saying i will only be caring for my old gen1 and gen2's from now on!... or at least till bandai fixes the bugs in the current connections that were released. Besides, caring for tamagotchi's since 96 has gotten me to kinda love having one around and makes me want to keep one going (even if i spend over 30 bucks a month on batteries to keep em all going!!!... i have a LOT of tamagotchi's) so don't expect me to leave at all... the only way i'll leave is by this forum closing... and if that happens i'll be donating a lot of money to help out :p :) :p

Ok... got that off my chest :p

I agree about the battery thing...but you could order a UK version. I have a US version &a UK 1 ive had them running for about the same time, but the US version ran out of batterys 5 TIMES! and in that time my UK version hasnt ran out once! :D

i not sure but i heard somewhere that the battery problem has been fixed. .. ive had my connection for about 2 weeks now( so if the battery does run out it should be within the next few days. . . I'll keep you posted i guess. . .. :D

I also recommend getting a NON US version.

I got the Japanese version when it first came out in March and had it going for months!

I tabbed it up for a couple of weeks (neededa break) then started it again and it's still going great today.

But I also agree that it's nice to play with some thing different once in a while.

I will start a DevilGotch in a few days here. I like to have it going around Halloween :wub:

www.tamenagerie.com has some japanese ones.

Or you could try ebay. Good luck finding a real one :)

I love tamagotchi and the new connections are a great idea but i wish bandai made them better... i mean i don't like buying new batteries every paycheck,
I'm pretty sure that the problem with the batteries dying every two weeks is a defect, but it's only in certain ones. The very first run of Tamagotchi Connections have a constant hum (barely audible) which drains the battery. As far as I know, they've fixed it and the newer ones don't do that. The batteries last a lot longer now.

The way you can know which ones have the battery problem is by the front of the package. The ones with the defect have a spare battery enclosed and a round sticker on the front of the package saying "bonus extra battery enclosed".

The fact that Bandai enclosed a spare battery with those indicates that they knew about the problem and released them anyway. Nice, huh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back