Puroperatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I'm afraid it isn't. Most things with beaks aren't actually.

What about a Dorotchi? (the ghost one) Is it easy to take care and why did my young Mimitchi become one? (good care,bad care etc.)

What about a Dorotchi? (the ghost one) Is it easy to take care and why did my young Mimitchi become one? (good care,bad care etc.)
[SIZE=14pt]Just normal care. :) Not good or bad. :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

I got it once. Sooo sweet. And unfortunately, ;) is not a great one, it's a normal. Besides, it might be bad and all, but still cute. Does it really matter if it's good/bad? You shouldn't reset just cuz it's a bad character. It gets worse, like my friend here discovered. She's mean to her Tama.

I got it once. Sooo sweet. And unfortunately,  <_< is not a great one, it's a normal. Besides, it might be bad and all, but still cute. Does it really matter if it's good/bad? You shouldn't reset just cuz it's a bad character. It gets worse, like my friend here discovered. She's mean to her Tama.
True...I never reset my poor Maskutchis (of course, I've had the best luck at slots with them.) Tarakotchi's the only one I reset simply due to it's continuous presence even on my version 2's.

You got a good chance of getting the fireball or the puroperatchi if you had bad parents... none of the teens are really good care/bad care after the first generation. You could treat your toddler PERFECT and get puroperatchi if its parent was a Kiwitchi, the crocodile dude, the elephant/whale thing, a Maskutchi or something else on the low end of the tama health spectrum. I really like that puroperatchi :furawatchi: , it's my fav teen.

dorotchi is average care and i really want 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back