Is this normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteSometimes

Reaction score
Hi

I used to have a Tamagotchi 8 years ago back when they first came out, I loved it sooo much but then one day it fell to the ground and it broke, I was soo sad but I couldn't get another because they were really expensive here.

So 8 years passed by and some months ago I start seeing my small cousins all with Tamagotchi's! And I tell them "wow! I used to have one" and they start telling me about the infra red thing and all and I thought it was cool but I didn't pay much attention to the Tamagotchi's, I'd just think "If I was their age I'd wanna buy one too". But then some days ago I had to take care of one of my cousin's Tamagotchi's because she left it in my backpack by mistake and then she asked me to take care of it until we saw each other again and I could give it back to her. So I started taking care of it and I was totally hooked! Totally addicted! So I got one for me yesterday and I'm loving it SO much, but I'm kinda worried:

They say 1 earth day is equal to 1 tamagotchi year but I've had mine for 29 hours and it's still 0 yrs, is this normal?

Also, it's a Marutchi now, and in the beggining it would play jump like 3 times in a row, but now it will only play one time, then it will start saying it doesn't ant to play anymore, and it will only play after it eats, I've tried giving him time outs when it says he doesn't want to play but he keeps saying no anyway!

Also, hat is the ideal weight for a Marutchi? Mine is 11 lb, is that ok?

Thanks

:eek:

it's fine 4 a tama! the weight is normal and do u have a v2?

Yea it's a version 2! Thanks for responding to my post :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Charlotte sometimes (is this the name of a Cure song?)

My tama change his yrs after one day of course, but they make their birth at the hour that you start yr egg and sometimes after some hour! That's happened to me too!

Well your question about 1 earth day is 1 tamagotchi year. Yes, this is right but if your tama is on pause it will not age. If you need to do something and can't take care of your tama you should just set the time to it's bed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back