A BUTTERFLY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyRemix

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls!

OMG, so I was sitting at my desk working on my project for my film class when suddenly I heard my Tama start beeping. I look over and the character had turned into a butterfly!!!!

She is a cute little thing with big butterfly wings. I LOVE this character!

Does anyone know anything about her?

Hey guys and girls!
OMG, so I was sitting at my desk working on my project for my film class when suddenly I heard my Tama start beeping.  I look over and the character had turned into a butterfly!!!!

She is a cute little thing with big butterfly wings.  I LOVE this character!

Does anyone know anything about her?
[SIZE=14pt]I know it has no name yet, it's not[/SIZE] a secret charater, but it is extremely cute when it comes up to the screen! <3 I love that charater and I really want it! :) What teen did you have? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a tamagotchi expert. I have seen the rare butterfly in bump. It seems to have a name and i study tamagotchis but i will have to look it up. i am not sosure if it even has a name. Well, kinda stupid i should say that. so, it is a butterfly. You are so lucky. i want one bad but the adult tamagotchi i get most is Maskitchi. :ph34r: . my friend gave one of his tamas to a guy named sam and he keeps resetting her because she looks ugly. all tamas are kinda strange but look, i will look up stuff for you ok?

The guy called Sam resets becuase she's ugly? SAM'SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrads on getting it...my friend has that now and she said it was cute....she is so lucky she got a :D the gen before

-----------------------------

it doesnt really have name, but ppl call it 3D

its a secret charcter... i got it in 2nd generation in v2. i even checked on the internet, and it said it was a secret character.

heres how i got it... i took care of mi nikatchi( its a teen) constantly. i nelver lets it hunger and happiness down. and it evovled into one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back