can't find my tama character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yummyhunny

Reaction score
i just got a tama for the first time. i took excellent care of it. it turned into a little star. i checked out some of the sites and found this to be normal. but when it changed to a teen, i wasn't able to find any info on it at all nor any pics. i have been searching obsessively for days now. as a teen it had a half circle head with what looked like a ponytail on either side. it had what looked like a life saver (like on a boat) around it's waist and wheels or something on the bottom. when it became an adult it turned into something that looked kind of like a mouse but was not mametchi or mimitchi nor was i able to find any pic or description of it on the net anywhere. it has since had a baby. the baby turned into a black blob with a bit of an onion shape but not as prominent as oniontchi. i had been taking poor care of this baby bcuz i wanted to experiment with different methods of care. so i only filled it's hearts up to 2 at a time. never filling all of it's hearts. this baby became ichigotchi. i'm now waiting to see what it will become as an adult. if anyone can help me locate info on these characters i would appreciate it greatly. or if you know of any sites with info that isn't so typical. thanks, yummy

[SIZE=14pt]The kid was Hideotchi and the teen was Yufo-tchi but the adult maybe Marumimitchi,and the other kid was Kuribotchi. :) [/SIZE]

That is ufotchi if you take perfect care of it you will get mametchi yay :huh: :huh: :mametchi:
[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, but that's wrong. :mimitchi: If you take perfect care you really get Furawatchi! :wub: :huh: :huh: You get Mametchi if you take 2nd normal care. :wacko: [/SIZE]

Omg! The same thing happened to me! I got the cute start 1, and it turned into a UFOtchi!!! Its pretty cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back