Gift Wrap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama111

Reaction score
:angry: Hi I need to know some facts about gifts. :angry:

:angry: 1. How do I wrap a gift? :D

:angry: And :angry:

:D 2. Can I send a gift to a V1? :D

Ok to wrap a gift you:go to the little book icon,press present and press b when you come to the prezzie you want to wrap.It will say Sure?And then press yes.

And yes, V2 can give V1 presents.

Well... what tamagotchi1freak said.

Sorry, this may seem like spamming but it isn't.

I wish you could send presents 2 V1's, but you can't, i think it is funny when a V2 gets a present and it is nothing!!! :D :huh:

Well... what tamagotchi1freak said. Sorry, this may seem like spamming but it isn't.

I wish you could send presents 2 V1's, but you can't, i think it is funny when a V2 gets a present and it is nothing!!! :unsure: :furawatchi:
It's even funnier when two tamas exchange empty boxes and then laugh about it!

lol!

I agree, I don't think you can give a gift to a v1, because v1 tamas have no shop or items.

:ph34r: B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah you can.To send a prezzie you go to the connection thing,Then press present.
yeah thats only for v2 not v1 and you can't wrap pressies and give to v1 cause they only have v1 sort of pressies................and i no cause i got a tamagotchi, a tamagotchi connection and tamagotchi connection v2 so there! :( :( :D

well i heard that you can send presents to V1's from a V2 as long as the present you are sending is something that you can get on V1 like a Ball, Bow, and stuff like that. Won't work for me tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back