The Tale of Tel's tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tel

Reaction score
Ive had my tamagotchi's for a few weeks now and after reading other peoples logs ive decided to write my own about the adventures of my little babies. Feel free to comment :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*HONEY*

Maskutchi

Born 15th October

3rd Generation

Shirobebitchi -> Marutchi -> Hinotamatchi -> Maskutchi

Honey is the grand daughter of my first tamagotchi Bunny. Her father was Sonny (Tarakotchi), the son of Bunny and her mum was Faile (also a Tarakotchi) who was the first generation on my second tamagotchi. Her twin sister is Min who I will talk about later. She is named Honey because it rhymes with Bunny and Sonny.

With Honey's upbringing I decided to never play with her and only give her snacks when she had all empty hearts. I wanted something different and thats what I got. Maskutchi's are pretty cute! She evolved today so on Thursday im expecting Mrs. Busybody and hopefully im going to have a new baby born on Saturday :D I'll write what happens in the coming days.

*MIN*

Tarakotchi

Born 15th October

2nd Generation

Shirobebitchi -> Marutchi -> Oniotchi -> Tarakotchi

Min is the daughter of Faile my first generation tamagotchi on my second tamagotchi and Sonny, my 2nd generation tamagotchi on my first tamagotchi. She and Honey are twins and I dont think they like each other much... so far they have given each other poop and illness! She is named after a character in the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan as was her mother.

I want to see how long I can keep Min alive and not let her breed. I was hoping to take better care of her and get something other than a Tarakotchi but sadly there were too many times when i couldnt look after her the best and i ended up with the Tarakotchi anyway. Min rarely got snacks, i preferred to keep her happy by exercising her. Now that shes an adult ive let her have more snacks, especially as I dont have much time to play with her all the time. When Mrs. Busybody comes im not going to let Min breed, I want to see how long I can keep her alive and get the old woman character.

Thats basically the story of my tamagotchis so far...

I havent been able to get on in the internet for a few days so I thought id do an update now.

Min and Honey have exchanged gifts - Honey gave Min a cape and Min gave Honey a skateboard which was nice.

Honey is with child - she had a baby boy with a Hanatchi, im going to call him Quinn. I wont let Min have a baby, ive turned down a Tarakotchi and a Kuchipatchi. So on Monday i'll have a little baby boy :angry: im very excited - he'll be 4th generation!

Um Honey was watching television on Thursday which was something ive never seen before but her TV was so small!

I'll update on Monday probably once Honey leaves Quinn.

you said to feel free to reply so i am. i want to let Elija (hanatchi) grow old but i love him so much that i want his bloodline to continue. when he gets too old will he still be visited by the matchmaker?? :unsure:

Quinn was born about 20 mins ago. He wont be getting any snacks so im going to see how that works out. Just a short update as im at work.

you said to feel free to reply so i am. i want to let Elija (hanatchi) grow old but i love him so much that i want his bloodline to continue. when he gets too old will he still be visited by the matchmaker??  :unsure:  
Once he turns 16 he wont be visited any more. You could try to wait for as long as possible before agreeing to have him mate but you never know when the matchmaker will stop coming to see him.

Well Quinn has turned into a Marutchi and has one training bar. Thats about all for now as he hasnt done much yet.

Today Quinn turned into an Oniotchi. I find that Oniotchi's dont stay happy for long which makes it a bit of a pain when you wont give sweets to it. I accidently gave Quinn two sweets in my haste and im really annoyed that I did but you cant take it back, i'll just have to make sure i dont do it again! He now has 4 training bars - i may have missed some training when i was at uni or when he was sad cos he had no happiness hearts and i wouldnt give him any sweets.

Min turned into a Otakitchi (oldwoman) today. I thought it was Mrs. Busybody because it was 10:00am but i realised when she wouldnt go away that it was Min. I didnt think she would change so early as she is only 13. I turned down a Kuchipatchi, Tarakotchi, Hanatchi and a Robotchi for her to mate with and she was a Tarakotchi herself. Shes really ugly now! But im trying to see how long I can keep her alive although she seems to be pretty happy now and i havent had to take alot of care of her since this morning. Thats always a plus. Im not sure what time she goes to sleep though so im keeping an eye on her during the night.

Thats about all I can think of now so until the next exciting change...

I thought I would tell of the reason why I named Quinn. My friend once had a dog called Quinn who tragically ran out in front of a car and died. My friends thought i cared more about the dog than the people involved cos i was so upset about it. Hence I named my tamagotchi Quinn... Not a very exciting story I must admit but I need to time to kill before I go to lunch and I dont want to do actual work!

Quinn has 6 training bars now. Twice he has has no happiness hearts and there was nothing i could do about it, he must have been all empty for 5 or 6 hours all up. its really hard when you need to make someone happy but you wont give them sweets.

Min is still fine - she gets up at 7am and goes to bed at 8pm and she wont go to sleep before then. Shes such a sweet old lady :)

Quite like his namesake and in a sad turn of events Quinn died

:) I dont know how cos he was fine before i went to lunch and he wasnt hungry but now he's died. That means its the end of Bunny's blood line. He was only 4 and in the 4th generation.

Im rather sad about it :eek:

Quinns Growth Chart:

Bebitchi -> Marutchi -> Oniotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I hatched a new baby after Quinn died and i now have a pretty little baby girl called Posh (After the Spice). She is actually a Marutchi at the moment. Ive taken really good care of her but missed some training today so im hoping to catch up tomorrow as she has none so far.

Min is still good, shes really easy to take care off but that may change the older she gets. We will just have to see but at the moment im enjoying caring for her cos shes pretty fuss free.

Min turned 18 today :p She can now legally drink hee hee hee.

Posh turned into a Ichigotchi Friday afternoon but I havent had a chance to get on till now so she should be changing tomorrow afternoon. I decided to only feed and play with her once all her hearts are empty so i wonder what i'll get. As long as it isnt a Tarakotchi i'll be happy, that seems to be the only character i ever get! She has 7 training bars so im hoping i can get them to 8 or 9 before she changes. Im thinking with my next one i wont train them at all and never let them be happy (it sounds so cruel i know) just to see what happens. Its always good to explore and discover new things.

Well i'll update tomorrow once Posh changes to an adult :unsure:

Well... today I accidently left my tama's at home :unsure: and I was sure they would both be dead by the time I got home tonight. I got home at 6pm and went and checked on them and suprise suprise only Min had died :( which was quite sad as she was 19 but luvkily Posh didnt die :D She had actually turned into an Maskutchi, had no hearts on either hunger or happiness and had 4 poops next to her. I was so amazed that she hadnt died! So now im making sure i take extra special care of her :)

Unfortunately my lovely old lady did die :( She has such pretty large eyes and i really liked her because she was so easy to look after. Her growth was: Shirobebitchi -> Marutchi -> Oniotchi -> Tarakotchi -> Otakitchi

I hatched a new baby about 6:30 and had a baby boy. I havent had one in a while! I called him Perin after Perrin in the Wheel of Time series, just with one less letter... He is now a Marutchi, im trying to take impecable care of him, probably only to get a Tarakotchi in the end (like I always do!)...

Im hoping to breed Posh with a Hanatchi cos they are so cute! But i'll have to wait a few more days for that as she is only 5.

Till tomorrow when Perin changes :)

Well Perin changed to a Hinotamatchi about an hour and a half ago. I'll probably get a Tarakotchi because he wasnt with me when he changed and had 2 empty happiness and one empty hungry heart :unsure: Oh well, one day i'll get a good character! He has 3 training bars which i am hoping to get up in the next few days and i dont have uni anymore so i should be able to take good care of him.

Thats about all really he took a bath and it was so cute!

Till the next time...

Perin changed to a Kuchipatchi this evening, I was so glad it wasnt Tarakotchi because im getting a bit sick of them...

Posh has a baby with a Kuchipatchi yesterday, a little boy. I am going to call him Busta after Brooklyn Beckham. Posh should leave in an hour and a half.

Thats about all really, im really sick and just want to be in bed ;)

Posh's little baby boy changed into an Oniotchi yesterday. He's a little cutey! I just put him to sleep. So I should have a new adult on Tuesday.

Ive been thinking about maybe letting Perin turn into an old man. Ive seen the old woman and would just like to see how the man looks and its probably the best time because hes the first of a generation. He is just brushing his teeth at the moment, i dont think ive seen any other character ive had do that.

Latest posts

Back