Tamagotchi Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many friends do you have on your Tamagotchi?

• 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt] B) :unsure: B) I have 22 friends! :D :furawatchi: :ph34r: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have 1 friend on both my tamas. Everyone else I know with a tama doesn't take there's out much.

I am at the stage where I am deleting Friends from my 3 x V1s so that I can connect with others! (I am trying to make sure that I have at least one example of each character on my lists).

I have 20 friends on my V2.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

[SIZE=14pt]I have 28 friends and only a V1 and V2. B) (I really have more but, I'm talking about the tamas that connect to each other. :blink: )[/SIZE]

Aw, I have about two friends. Literally, not many people I know have Tams. :angry: Too bad. AND I LOST MY TAMA WHICH TOTALLY SUCKS MAN :huh: :eek: . I asked my friend if she would EVER play with her Tam, she says she has lots better to do than look at ' little

digital pets '. She is a Tama hater like totally. I will KILL HER! :p BUAHAHAHAHAHA

Aw, I have about two friends. Literally, not many people I know have Tams. :angry: Too bad. AND I LOST MY TAMA WHICH TOTALLY SUCKS MAN :huh: :eek: . I asked my friend if she would EVER play with her Tam, she says she has lots better to do than look at ' littledigital pets '. She is a Tama hater like totally. I will KILL HER! :p BUAHAHAHAHAHA
okay...you're nuts!

ive got.....*counts all the tama friends she has on both tamas that she has* [SIZE=14pt]ive got 13.[/SIZE]....i got 11 on my V2 and 2 on my V1(that i lost and now found again)*looks at her friends :ph34r: ;) :pochitchi: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back