How do you the dog charactor?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacool900

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the :furawatchi: :unsure: :ph34r: character.

* Moved from Comments & Rumours > Help for New Tama Owners *

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Hmm... my best friend got one! She kept really good care of her Tama, though. [/SIZE]

Hmmm, I've gotten it about 3 times now. I think you have to take pretty good care of your tama, but not perfect care, or you might get a Mimitchi or Mametchi! Not sure about which generations it's available on though. They say it's hard to get, because you have to treat it a certain way.

I just got a Pochitchi today. I took really good care of my tama from birth until the day before he changed into an adult from a Young Mametchi. Yesterday, I went out and forgot to bring my tamagotchi along, so they were in pretty bad shape when I got back to them. I spent the rest of yesterday and today taking super good care of them again, more care for my boy (who is the Pochitchi now) then my other girl, who was also a Young Mametchi, she evolved into a Tarakotchi. I spend a lot of time taking care of my boy, Rufus, cause he's so cute and lovable, even cuter now. I think that's what made the difference at the end between his becoming a Pochitchi. Hope that's helpful!

[SIZE=17pt]Just take generally good care of the Tama (but not perfect) and rarely use snacks to increase happiness. Play games more than give snacks, just give snacks at least 3 times a day. Remember to balance, like the moon does. Try to neglect it for a bit, but not too long.[/SIZE]

Warm regards,

mimitchis_rock13579

How do you type in the codes. i just got my tamagotchi for christmas and i dont know how!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back