my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sophiec0

Reaction score
well it 1st started when i begged my big sister for god knows how long to buy a tamgotchi v2 from ebay (was not fake) then i took it to school i loved it

but then i lost for the 6 week holiday and on a school day i looked in my draws and it was there but had a blank screen so i thought i needed a new battery but i dont know where 2 get batteries from and how to replace them and i dont know wat type soo please help me please!!!!!!

with a cherry on top

thank u

Oh! You can buy batteries at Target, Wal*Mart, and.... well, that' where I get mine! And they should be about $7-$16? Batteries can be costly.

Where I live I can get batteries at Wal-Mart for 8$. It's about 4$ for 1 battery!

from good supermarkets, chemists, engineering shops.... stuff like that.

omg this hurricane it coming right to me i ordered t tama it should be here 3 to 5 days the hurricane will be here on sunday

You can get batteries at your local dollar store, supermarkets, wal-mart and many other places. I got my batteries for a dollar and they lasted 7 months, but to be on the safe side, you should buy the duracell or maxwell branded batteries, they are high quality batteries. :(

the batterys are expensive.....my conneXion v2 bought from woolworths ran out of battery really quick......is it true that the v2 batteries last the same as v1s

My battery is lasting still and I got it 4 months ago, it was the one that came free with the Tamagotchi.

FUN FACT:

The battery runs out faster if you pauseyou're Tama alot.

Ver.2 Mimitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back