What embarasing momennts with ur tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i was in class one day and BEEB!! the match maker came to my tama!!i was like OMG what do i do! i thought i would get in trouble but when the teacher was @ his computer i said yes and turned ff the sound!! i thought it'd b taken away!

My embarrasing moment was people finding out I actually have tamagotchis :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
erm.........when in class on the last day.....mine and alison101s tamas went off and every1 started sniggering and philip the snitch told miss!!! grrr it was funny though!

and me and alison101 connected in class with the sound on when the teacher was like 13 inches away from us LOL

i was in class one day and BEEB!! the match maker came to my tama!!i was like OMG what do i do! i thought i would get in trouble but when the teacher was @ his computer i said yes and turned ff the sound!! i thought it'd b taken away!
Ha! That's exactly what happened to me! Except the teacher was relly nearby and it was all quiet. I just shoved it way into my desk and repeatedly pressed B, and not too many people noticed.

the first time i ever took my pink ( first) v1 to school, it had the sound off but it was hiting on things so it was reseting it self almost once an hour! and no one noticed!

my emberesing moment was it was breach time at school and the mach-maker came and i thought i was in my room and i screamed OH MY GOSH! THE MACH-MACKER IS HERE! then i remembered and i just wanted to die! ;) :eek: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back